Since the Free To Play update, 5 Exotic non-crate items can be traded up for a Black Market item from the updated pull of drops including any Black Market released from Champion 1 Series up to Vindicator Series. And here’s the answer you’re looking for. A collection of related questions and answers you may need from time to time.
Can you trade up exotics? – Here are all the useful methods
5 Rare Items = 1 Very…5 Rare Items = 1 Very Rare. 5 Very Rare = 1 Import. 5 Imports = 1 Exotic. 5 Exotics = 1 Black Market.
Tradable Items:Revealed Blueprints.Items built from Blueprints…Tradable Items:
- Revealed Blueprints.
- Items built from Blueprints on the same platform.
- Items received from Crates received prior to the Blueprint system.
- Credits (Only 1 player may trade Credits) …
- Free post-game Drops.
- Rocket Pass Premium items from Pro Tiers (Tiers 71 and above)
- Free Rocket Pass Items.
You can trade them to other…You can trade them to other players but not trade them up for the next rarity. Exotic is the highest rarity, so you can’t possibly get something of higher quality. Originally posted by T² | MrStealYoGoal: Exotic is the highest rarity, so you can’t possibly get something of higher quality
After Free To Play, trading in…After Free To Play, trading in non-crate items is still possible, but the player does not get the items from leveling up, instead Psyonix implemented a new system: the Drop system.
Explore Can you trade up exotics? with tags: Can you trade up non crate exotics, Can you Trade in non crate items, Can you get painted items from trade ups, Can you get painted black markets from trade ups, Rocket League trade up list, All non crate exotics, Non crate exotic price, Rocket League trade up calculator
Additional information on Can you trade up exotics?
Trading up exotics :: Rocket League General Discussions
- Summary: Trading up exotics :: Rocket League General Discussions Zen© Oct 15, 2020 @ 9:12am not from the item store, and you could never trade the old crate stuff up to black market. Originally posted by Zen©:and you could never trade the old crate stuff up to black market. But you can now, since the recent change. before buying any exo for trade up, clique “show details” on bottom left, if its…
- Author: steamcommunity.com
- Rating: 2.89 ⭐
- Source: https://steamcommunity.com/app/252950/discussions/0/4070650515240082728/
Trading up exotics…? :: Rocket League General Discussions
- Summary: Trading up exotics…? :: Rocket League General Discussions Trading up exotics…? yeah i’m just gonna go ahead and demand to trade up my 5 unpainted exotic wheels for a black market, it’s only fair. that’s like $30 worth of keys to collect those and they’re just sitting in my inventory doing jack. nobody will trade for them. there is literally nothing i can do with them other than just sit there looking at them knowing they should be…
- Author: steamcommunity.com
- Rating: 4.09 ⭐
- Source: https://steamcommunity.com/app/252950/discussions/0/2788173147752980661/
Trade-In System Expansion Now Live | Rocket League
- Summary: Trade-In System Expansion Now Live It’s finally here! We’re excited to announce a major expansion to Rocket League’s inventory Trade-In System, and it starts RIGHT NOW! If you recall, this system allows you to exchange five items of the same quality for one item of a higher quality. Until now, you’ve only been able to trade in your Uncommon and Rare online drops, leaving many of you stuck with a stockpile of Very…
- Author: rocketleague.com
- Rating: 2.92 ⭐
- Source: https://www.rocketleague.com/news/trade-in-system-expansion-now-live/
Trading Up ALL Of My EXOTICS To BLACK MARKETS …
Anyone know what black markets you can get from Non-Crate …
- Summary: r/RocketLeague – Anyone know what black markets you can get from Non-Crate exotic trade ups ? Follow up, if you know anything about trading, do you think it would be better to just sell the non crate exotics for whatever that price is, or go for the trade up and potentially get an expensive black market, i know they don’t come painted.This thread is…
- Author: reddit.com
- Rating: 1.13 ⭐
- Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/RocketLeague/comments/ji9jzr/anyone_know_what_black_markets_you_can_get_from/
How does the Trade-In feature work in Rocket League?
- Summary: How does the Trade-In feature work in Rocket League?© 2022, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Epic, Epic Games, the Epic Games logo, Fortnite, the Fortnite logo, Unreal, Unreal Engine, the Unreal Engine logo, Unreal Tournament, and the Unreal Tournament logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. Other brands or product names are the trademarks of their respective owners. Non-US transactions through Epic…
- Author: epicgames.com
- Rating: 3.49 ⭐
- Source: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/rocket-league-c5719357623323/basics-c7261959845275/how-does-the-trade-in-feature-work-in-rocket-league-a5720143598235