There are other questions connected to the one you are searching for below. You might find it useful in some way. Check now!
How to spell discardable? – Frequently asked questions
1 : to get rid of…1 : to get rid of especially as useless or unwanted a pile of discarded tires They quickly discarded the idea.
/dɪˌspəʊzəˈbɪləti/ [uncountable] the fact that something…/d??sp??z??b?l?ti/ [uncountable] ?the fact that something is intended to be thrown away after use or after a short time.
Noun. discard (plural discards) Anything discarded….Noun. discard (plural discards) Anything discarded. A discarded playing card in a card game.
vb. 1 tr to get rid…vb. 1 tr to get rid of as useless or undesirable.
Explore How to spell discardable? with tags: Disposable, Is discardable a word, Banal, Disposable meaning, Banal definition, Discernible, Discernible meaning, Discard meaning
Top information about How to spell discardable?
What does discardable mean? – Definitions.net
- Summary: What does discardable mean? Wiktionary(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition:discardableadjectiveThat can be discarded.How to pronounce discardable?How to say discardable in sign language?NumerologyChaldean NumerologyThe numerical value of discardable in Chaldean Numerology is: 2Pythagorean NumerologyThe numerical value of discardable in Pythagorean Numerology is: 6 Popularity rank by frequency of use discardable#100000#158473#333333 Translation Find a translation for the discardable definition in other languages: Select another language: -…
- Author: definitions.net
- Rating: 2.48 ⭐
- Source: https://www.definitions.net/definition/discardable
Discard Definition & Meaning – Merriam-Webster
- Summary: Definition of DISCARD Verb Remove and discard the stems. a pile of discarded tires She discarded the six of hearts. Noun toss all of your discards in the garbage Recent Examples on the Web Slice tops from eight small (or four large) bell peppers; remove and discard seeds. Katlyn Moncada, Better Homes & Gardens, 10 Aug. 2022 Remove and discard lemon. Step 3Adjust grill vents as needed to maintain…
- Author: merriam-webster.com
- Rating: 2.61 ⭐
- Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/discard
>Flag this as personal informationFlag this as personal information0:28This video shows you how to pronounce Discardable.YouTube · Pronunciation Guide · Mar 3, 2015
Discardable Synonyms & Antonyms
- Summary: Discardable Synonyms & Antonyms | Synonyms.com How to pronounce discardable? How to say discardable in sign language? Translation Find a translation for the discardable synonym in other languages: Select another language: – Select – 简体中文 (Chinese – Simplified) 繁體中文 (Chinese – Traditional) Español (Spanish) Esperanto (Esperanto) 日本語 (Japanese) Português (Portuguese) Deutsch (German) العربية (Arabic) Français (French) Русский (Russian) ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada) 한국어 (Korean) עברית (Hebrew)…
- Author: synonyms.com
- Rating: 4.66 ⭐
- Source: https://www.synonyms.com/synonym/discardable
Discardable – definition of discardable by The Free Dictionary
- Summary: discardabledis·card (dĭ-skärd′)v. dis·card·ed, dis·card·ing, dis·cards v.tr.1. To throw away; reject.2. a. To throw out (a playing card) from one’s hand.b. To play (a card other than a trump) from a suit different from that of the card led.v.intr. To discard a playing card.n. (dĭs′kärd′)1. a. The act of discarding in a card game.b. A discarded playing card.2. One that is discarded or rejected.dis·card′a·ble adj.dis·card′er n.American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language,…
- Author: thefreedictionary.com
- Rating: 4.58 ⭐
- Source: https://www.thefreedictionary.com/discardable
Disposable Definition & Meaning – Dictionary.com
- Summary: Definition of disposable | Dictionary.comTop Definitions Quiz Related Content Examples British This shows grade level based on the word’s complexity.[ dih-spoh-zuh-buhl ]/ dɪˈspoʊ zə bəl /This shows grade level based on the word’s complexity.adjectivedesigned for or capable of being thrown away after being used or used up: disposable plastic spoons; a disposable cigarette lighter.free for use; available: Every disposable vehicle…
- Author: dictionary.com
- Rating: 1.79 ⭐
- Source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/disposable
How to pronounce discardable in English | JustPronounce
- Summary: How to pronounce discardable in English | JustPronounce Take your English pronunciation to the next level with this audio dictionary references of the word discardable. audio files are free to play or download
- Author: justpronounce.com
- Rating: 3.65 ⭐
- Source: https://justpronounce.com/english/discardable