“Misconstruction.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/misconstruction.
The content of this article is compiled by FAQGuide from many reputable information sources such as Reddit, Quora and Google. Now, instead of searching for answers on Reddit, Quora the hard way, you can get all the information you want in this thread.
How to spell misconstruction? – All you need to know
Is there a word misconstruction?misconstruction noun (OF MEANING) a failure to understand the meaning or intention of something that someone says or does, or a wrong idea that is based on this failure: She said his ideas were open to misconstruction
How do you use misconstrue in a sentence?interpret in the wrong way.
- She said Harris had misconstrued her comments.
- Their caution was misconstrued as cowardice.
- You have misconstrued my words.
- His behaviour could easily be misconstrued.
- You have completely misconstrued what I said.
- He deliberately misconstrued everything I said.
Does miscalculation mean?a mistake in calculation
What do u mean by error?An error is something you have done which is considered to be incorrect or wrong, or which should not have been done. NASA discovered a mathematical error in its calculations. [ + in]
What is the noun for misconstrue?misconstrual. A misinterpretation of the meaning of something.
What part of speech is misconstrue?verb (used with object), mis·con·strued, mis·con·stru·ing.
What is another word for Misjudgement?In this page you can discover 16 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for misjudgment, like: unfairness, prejudice, misinterpretation, partiality, error, mistake, miscalculation, correct, misjudgement, misstep and distortion.
What is a grave miscalculation?a wrong judgment about what will happen or what to do in a situation. He knew that he had made a grave miscalculation. Synonyms and related words. Mistakes.
What is another word for an error?Some common synonyms of error are blunder, lapse, mistake, and slip. While all these words mean “a departure from what is true, right, or proper,” error suggests the existence of a standard or guide and a straying from the right course through failure to make effective use of this.
Is there a plural for error?errors – Simple English Wiktionary.
What is the plural of error?error /?er?/ noun. plural errors.
What is opposite of error?Antonyms. rightness correctness natural object overgarment better. incorrectness wrongness erroneousness.
Is Erroring a word?No, erroring is not in the scrabble dictionary.
Part of a video titled How to Pronounce Erroring – YouTubeyt:GKprTXRSrTI
How do you say Erroring?Meaning of erred in English
to make a mistake or to do something wrong: He erred in agreeing to her appointment to the position.
Additional information on How to spell misconstruction?
26 Synonyms of MISCONSTRUCTION – Merriam-Webster
- Summary: Thesaurus results for MISCONSTRUCTION Synonyms & Antonyms of misconstruction a failure to understand correctly his misconstruction of the blueprints led to some costly and time-consuming repairs Synonyms for misconstruction Words Related to misconstruction Near Antonyms for misconstruction appreciation, apprehension, comprehension, conception, grasp, grokking, knowledge, perception, prehension, understandingawareness, consciousness, realization See the Dictionary Definition …
- Rating: 3.28 ⭐
- Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/misconstruction
Misconstruction Definition & Meaning – Dictionary.com
- Summary: Definition of misconstruction | Dictionary.comTop Definitions Quiz Related Content Examples British This shows grade level based on the word’s complexity.[ mis-kuhn-struhk-shuhn ]/ ˌmɪs kənˈstrʌk ʃən /This shows grade level based on the word’s complexity.nounwrong construction; misinterpretation: to put a misconstruction upon an action.QUIZSHALL WE PLAY A “SHALL” VS. “SHOULD” CHALLENGE?Should you take this quiz on “shall” versus “should”? It should prove…
- Rating: 3.24 ⭐
- Source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/misconstruction
How To Spell Misconstruction (And How To Misspell It Too …
- Summary: Spellcheck Misconstruction | SpellCheck.net Language: English – United States Change How To Spell misconstruction? Correct pronunciation for the word “misconstruction” is [mɪskənstɹˈʌkʃən], [mɪskənstɹˈʌkʃən], [m_ɪ_s_k_ə_n_s_t_ɹ_ˈʌ_k_ʃ_ə_n]. Table of Contents What are the misspellings for word? What are similar-sounding words for misconstruction? Usage over time for misconstruction: This graph shows how “misconstruction” have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus…
- Rating: 3.42 ⭐
- Source: https://www.spellcheck.net/misconstruction
How To Spell misconstructions? – Spellcheck.net
- Summary: Spellcheck Misconstructions | SpellCheck.net Language: English – United States Change How To Spell misconstructions? Correct pronunciation for the word “misconstructions” is [mɪskənstɹˈʌkʃənz], [mɪskənstɹˈʌkʃənz], [m_ɪ_s_k_ə_n_s_t_ɹ_ˈʌ_k_ʃ_ə_n_z]. Table of Contents Usage over time for misconstructions: This graph shows how “misconstructions” have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books. 1…
- Rating: 1.16 ⭐
- Source: https://www.spellcheck.net/misconstructions
misconstruction – English spelling dictionary – Spellzone
- Summary: misconstruction – English spelling dictionary misconstruction – noun a kind of misinterpretation resulting from putting a wrong construction on words or actions (often deliberately) an ungrammatical constituent misconstruction – thesaurus misconstrual Scrabble score for misconstruction Scrabble score = 21 Please note that scrabble only allows seven tiles to be placed at once. generated at 05:10:31 on 23-09-22…
- Rating: 5 ⭐
- Source: https://www.spellzone.com/dictionary/misconstruction
Correct spelling of misconstruction at Spellweb.com
- Summary: Correct spelling of misconstruction at Spellweb.comSpellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as misconstruction. On this page you can see how to spell misconstruction. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings. Correct spelling: misconstruction Common misspellings: mizconstruction, misconsgruction, misconwtruction, misconsfruction, midconstruction, misconetruction, miscomstruction, misc9nstruction, miwconstruction, m8sconstruction, resconstruction, mosconstruction, miscknstruction,…
- Rating: 4.21 ⭐
- Source: https://www.spellweb.com/how-do-you-spell/misconstruction
Correct spelling of misconstructions at Spellweb.com
- Summary: Correct spelling of misconstructions at Spellweb.comSpellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as misconstructions. On this page you can see how to spell misconstructions. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings. Correct…
- Rating: 3.85 ⭐
- Source: https://www.spellweb.com/how-do-you-spell/misconstructions
Correct spelling for misconstruction [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- Summary: Correct spelling for misconstruction | Spellchecker.net Spellcheck Misspellings How Do You Spell MISCONSTRUCTION? Correct spelling for the English word “misconstruction” is [mɪskənstɹˈʌkʃən], [mɪskənstɹˈʌkʃən], [m_ɪ_s_k_ə_n_s_t_ɹ_ˈʌ_k_ʃ_ə_n] (IPA phonetic alphabet). Table of Contents Similar spelling words for misconstruction Plural for misconstruction Similar spelling words for MISCONSTRUCTION misconception, misconstrual. Plural form of MISCONSTRUCTION is…
- Rating: 3.55 ⭐
- Source: https://www.spellchecker.net/misconstruction