And here’s the answer you’re looking for. A collection of related questions and answers you may need from time to time.
Is it coordinator or co-ordinator? – All helpful answers
Which is correct co ordinator or coordinator?Both ways are correct. Earlier we used to write Co-ordination but now we are accustomed to the spelling,”Coordination”. Anyway both are correct, so use whatever you want to.
Is there a hyphen in co ordinator?Do you need a hyphen in coordinate? The hyphen has dropped out of coordinate, but co-ordinate is not wrong. Hyphens tend to drop out over time when words are used together a lot.
How is coordinator written?or co-or·di·na·tor.
What is the correct spelling for the word coordinator?noun. co·?or·?di·?na·?tor | \\ k?-??r-d?-?n?-t?r \\
How do you spell coordinator in UK?coordinator ?Definitions and Synonyms
This is the British English definition of coordinator. View American English definition of coordinator.
Who is a co ordinator?A Coordinator, or Project Coordinator, is responsible for helping oversee the successful completion of projects and events. Their duties include performing specialized tasks, managing a team of staff members and establishing relationships with vendors and freelance professionals. Build a Job Description.
Is coordinate one word?There are three acceptable spellings of coordinate: the official one is coördinate (with the trema indicating the start of a new syllable), and the resulting tremaless coordinate is thus also correct (but leads to the potential of an uninformed reader to pronounce it “COOR-dinate” with coor rhyming with poor).
How do you write coordinator in short form?There is one common way to abbreviate coordinator. It is coord. Thanks!
What is a coordinator in grammar?Coordinators are words you can use to join simple sentences (aka independent clauses) and show the logical connections between ideas. Use coordinators when you want to stress equally both ideas you are connecting; if instead you want to de-emphasize one of the ideas, use a subordinator.
How do you pronounce co ordinator?Break ‘coordinator’ down into sounds: [KOH] + [AW] + [DUH] + [NAY] + [TUH] – say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them.
What is another term for coordinator?Synonyms: director , supervisor , administrator , adviser, organizer, organiser (UK), advisor , manager , team leader, project leader, facilitator, arranger.
How do you rewrite a sentence using coordinator?In English, the role of coordinator can only be fulfilled by one grammatical form. The coordinating conjunction is the only grammatical construction that can serve as the coordinator.
What is the role of coordinator?The Coordinator (Eval.) has wide range of responsibilities like admissions of students, evaluation of performance of students, planning and budgeting with special reference to the developmental activities, national and international collaboration, project management, resource mobilization, initiation of new academic …
Is a coordinator a team leader?Team coordinators keep team members organized and focused on the project and goals at hand. A team leader trains, sets goals and aligns the team’s work with demands from higher management, clients and other stakeholders.
Additional information on Is it coordinator or co-ordinator?
Co-ordinate vs coordinate – Grammarist
- Summary: Co-ordinate vs coordinate Co-ordinate is the exact same word as coordinate. As an adjective they can mean to be the same standing or rank, relating to coordination, or relating to an intersection of indices. As a verb it means for things to work or flow smoothly as a group, or to cause things to work or flow smoothly together as a group. And, finally, as a noun, it…
- Rating: 3.34 ⭐
- Source: https://grammarist.com/spelling/co-ordinate-vs-coordinate/
Coordinator and Co-ordinator – Thesaurus.plus
- Summary: Coordinator and Co-ordinator are synonyms 800K terms | 31M synonyms | 4.5M antonyms | 300K definitions Random word Find Definitions, Similar or Opposite words and terms in the best online thesaurus dictionary. © Thesaurus.plus
- Rating: 2.21 ⭐
- Source: https://thesaurus.plus/related/coordinator/co-ordinator
coordinator, co-ordinators, coordinators – WordWeb Online
- Summary: coordinator, co-ordinators, coordinators- WordWeb dictionary definition Get the FREE one-click dictionary software for Windows or the iPhone/iPad and Android apps Noun: coordinator kow’or-di,ney-tu(r)Someone whose task is to see that work goes harmoniously – co-ordinatorDerived forms: co-ordinators, coordinatorsType of: arranger, organiser [Brit], organizerEncyclopedia: Coordinator
- Rating: 1.87 ⭐
- Source: https://www.wordwebonline.com/en/COORDINATOR
Which is correct coordinator or co-ordinator? – FAQ Blog
- Summary: Which is correct coordinator or co-ordinator? Explained by FAQ Blog Last Update: May 30, 2022This is a question our experts keep getting from time to time. Now, we have got the complete detailed explanation and answer for everyone, who is interested! Asked by: Carolanne Reilly Jr. Score: 4.4/5 (55 votes) Filters. Alternative form of coordinator. noun. 3….
- Rating: 2.85 ⭐
- Source: https://faq-blog.com/which-is-correct-coordinator-or-co-ordinator
Should it be coordinator or co-ordinator? – FAQ Blog
- Summary: Should it be coordinator or co-ordinator? Explained by FAQ Blog Last Update: May 30, 2022This is a question our experts keep getting from time to time. Now, we have got the complete detailed explanation and answer for everyone, who is interested! Asked by: Mr. Darian Nikolaus Score: 4.6/5 (66 votes) The hyphen has dropped out of…
- Rating: 2.45 ⭐
- Source: https://faq-blog.com/should-it-be-coordinator-or-co-ordinator
co-ordinate vs coordinate | Mary Morel – Online Writing Training
- Summary: co-ordinate vs coordinate | Mary Morel | Online Writing Training Mary Morel Hyphens drop out of some words over time Do you need a hyphen in coordinate? The hyphen has dropped out of coordinate, but co-ordinate is not wrong. Hyphens tend to drop out over time when words are used together a lot. e-mail is now email semi-colon is now semicolon Use a modern dictionary as your guide. Learn more…
- Rating: 1.43 ⭐
- Source: https://onlinewritingtraining.com.au/coordinate-co-ordinate/
coördinator – Wiktionary
- Summary: coördinator – WiktionarySee also: coordinator and co-ordinator English Noun coördinator (plural coördinators) Rare spelling of coordinator. Dutch Etymology Probably borrowed. Equivalent to coördineren + -ator. This etymology is incomplete. You can help Wiktionary by elaborating on the origins of this term. Pronunciation IPA(key): /ˌkoː.ɔr.diˈnaː.tɔr/ Audio(file) Hyphenation: co‧or‧di‧na‧tor Rhymes: -aːtɔr Noun coördinator m (plural coördinatoren or coördinators) coordinator Descendants → Indonesian: koordinator
- Rating: 3.73 ⭐
- Source: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/co%C3%B6rdinator
Coordinator Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Summary: Definition of coordinator | Dictionary.comTop Definitions Quiz Related Content Examples or co-or·di·na·tor [ koh-awr-dn-ey-ter ]/ koʊˈɔr dnˌeɪ tər /nounQUIZSHALL WE PLAY A “SHALL” VS. “SHOULD” CHALLENGE?Should you take this quiz on “shall” versus “should”? It should prove to be a quick challenge!Which form is used to state an obligation or duty someone has?Origin of coordinatorDictionary.com Unabridged Based on…
- Rating: 2.51 ⭐
- Source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/co-ordinator