Answer the questions you are looking for here. Top of the most correct and useful answers are shared for free.
Is similize a real word? – Frequently asked questions
Is Similarized a word?verb. 1To compare, liken (something) to or with another thing. 2To make (two or more things) similar; (sometimes also) to make (something) similar to another thing.
Is Nailable a word?Nailable definition Capable of taking nails.
Is Restimulated a word?Verb. To stimulate again. (Scientology) To "awaken" a previously lost or hidden memory (engram) from the past, in (a person). The sound of firecrackers restimulated the war veteran, and he felt tired for several days after.
Is Unperformance a word?noun. Non-performance. Also in early use: \u2020failure to perform an action successfully (obsolete).
Is it comparable or Comprable?Definition of comparable
1 : capable of or suitable for comparison The situations are not at all comparable. 2 : similar, like fabrics of comparable quality The two houses are comparable in size.
What is Restimulation?Definition of restimulate
transitive verb. : to stimulate (something) again restimulating the economy.
What is the opposite of underperforming?Opposite of to fail to fulfill a task to a certain expectation or standard. overperform. excel. succeed.
What does underperformed mean?transitive verb. : to do worse than. intransitive verb. : to fail to do as well as expected.
Additional information on Is similize a real word?
similize – Wiktionary
- Summary: similize – Wiktionary Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary Jump to navigation Jump to search English Verb similize (third-person singular simple present similizes, present participle similizing, simple past and past participle similized) (transitive, intransitive) To liken; to compare. to similize a person, thing, or act 1867, James Russell Lowell, Fireside Travels How Calderon would have similized this pretty creature had he ever seen it! How would he have run…
- Rating: 4.13 ⭐
- Source: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/similize
Similize – definition of similize by The Free Dictionary
- Summary: similizesimilize (ˈsɪmɪˌlaɪz) or similisevb1. (Grammar) (tr) to liken or compare2. (Grammar) (intr) to express in similesCollins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
- Rating: 4.45 ⭐
- Source: https://www.thefreedictionary.com/similize
What does similize mean? – Definitions.net
- Summary: What does similize mean? Webster Dictionary(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition:Similizeverbto liken; to compare; as, to similize a person, thing, or actHow to pronounce similize?How to say similize in sign language?NumerologyChaldean NumerologyThe numerical value of similize in Chaldean Numerology is: 7Pythagorean NumerologyThe numerical value of similize in Pythagorean Numerology is: 3 Translation Find a translation for the similize definition…
- Rating: 1.88 ⭐
- Source: https://www.definitions.net/definition/similize
similize – definition and meaning – Wordnik
- Summary: similize — definition, examples, related words and more at Wordnik Definitions from The Century Dictionary. To liken; compare. To take pattern by; copy; imitate. To use similitude. from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English. transitive verb To liken; to compare. from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License. verb transitive To liken; to compare. Etymologies Sorry, no etymologies found. Support Help…
- Rating: 2.96 ⭐
- Source: https://www.wordnik.com/words/similize
Is similize a word in the scrabble dictionary?
- Summary: Scrabble Dictionary – Most Trusted Dictionary and Scrabble Word Finder No, similize is not in the scrabble dictionary …but would be worth 19 points. find more words you can make below 1. To liken; compare.2. To take pattern by; copy; imitate.3. To use similitude.
- Rating: 2.33 ⭐
- Source: https://www.wordgamedictionary.com/dictionary/word/similize/
Is similize a real word? – FAQ Blog
- Summary: Is similize a real word? Explained by FAQ Blog Last Update: May 30, 2022This is a question our experts keep getting from time to time. Now, we have got the complete detailed explanation and answer for everyone, who is interested! Asked by: Dewitt Marquardt…
- Rating: 1.43 ⭐
- Source: https://faq-blog.com/is-similize-a-real-word
Is similize a real word? – FAQsTrend.com
- Summary: Is similize a real word? – FAQsTrend.com To liken; to compare. Is Delegalization a word? verb (used with object), de·le·gal·ized, de·le·gal·iz·ing. to revoke the statutory authorization of. Is Opinionable a word? Being a matter of opinion; not positively settled. Is Undouble a word? verb (used with object), un·dou·bled, un·dou·bling. to unfold; render single. What do you mean by undulating? intransitive verb….
- Rating: 2.78 ⭐
- Source: https://faqstrend.com/is-similize-a-real-word/
Similize Definition. The meaning of Similize – Word Panda
- Summary: Similize Definition. The meaning of Similize Dictionary S Similize Transcription Definitions of similize word verb similize to liken or compare 0 verb similize to express in similes 0 verb similize (Transitive Verb) To liken; to compare. 0 Information block about the term Parts of speech for Similize similize popularity A common word. It’s meaning is known to…
- Rating: 1.24 ⭐
- Source: https://www.wordpanda.net/definition/similize
Meaning of Similize – Definition – The Open Dictionary
- Summary: Similize | Meaning of Similize | Definition of Similize | Example of Similize Dictionary Search for word, phrasal verb or idiom What is a meaning of similize in English ? similize Type Of Speech Fun fact Loading some realy fun and cool facts. #GoodToKnow Load new This page is about similize. Was this page useful?
- Rating: 4.59 ⭐
- Source: https://theopendictionary.com/word/similize/