He achieved ambassadorial rank in 1958.
And here’s the answer you’re looking for. A collection of related questions and answers you may need from time to time.
Is there a word ambassadorial? – All helpful answers
Is ambassadorial a word?Ambassadorial means belonging or relating to an ambassador.
How do you use ambassadorial in a sentence?And he is being lined up for an ambassadorial role at Newcastle when he retires at the end of the season. The Duchess’s ambassadorial role is her first official position with a national organisation. He will continue to work for the Ospreys in an ambassadorial role, alongside media and business commitments.
What is ambassadorial role?The primary duties of ambassadors are to maintain diplomatic relations with the receiving state and promote foreign policy strategies through international organizations.
What type of word is ambassador?A minister of the highest rank sent to a foreign court to represent there his sovereign or country.
How do you spell ambassadorial?AMBASSADORIAL | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary.
How do you refer to an ambassador?Ambassadors are addressed as Mr. /Madam Ambassador or Ambassador Jones. Only by special invitation or long friendship should one address an ambassador by first name and then only when not in the public eye.
What is ambassadorial deal?A brand ambassador agreement / contract, also known as social media influencer agreement or brand representative agreement, is suitable for brand owners appointing a brand ambassador / Key Opinion Leader (‘KOL’) to promote its products / market through different channels.
What is the difference between ambassador and embassador?Ambassadors and embassadors are virtually the same entity and person, only with different spelling. An ambassador or embasssador is a person who acts as a representative of a foreign entity, whether the entity is a foreign government or an international organization.
What is a female ambassador called?Noun. ambassadrice f (plural ambassadrices) ambassadress, female ambassador.
How do you greet an ambassador?Ambassadors are addressed as Mr./Madam Ambassador or Ambassador Jones. Only by special invitation or long friendship should one address an ambassador by first name and then only when not in the public eye.
What is the opposite of ambassador?The word Ambassador typically refers to one accredited by his home country as a representative to another country or organization. There are no categorical antonyms to this word.
What is a better word for ambassador?In this page you can discover 18 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for ambassador, like: emissary, representative, ambassadress, consul-general, messenger, plenipotentiary, intermediary, legate, embassador, diplomat and envoy.
The most helpful answer about Is there a word ambassadorial?
Ambassador Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Summary: Definition of ambassador | Dictionary.comTop Definitions Quiz Related Content Examples British [ am-bas-uh-der, -dawr ]/ æmˈbæs ə dər, -ˌdɔr /nouna diplomatic official of the highest rank, sent by one sovereign or state to another as its resident representative (ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary ).a diplomatic official of the highest rank sent by a government to represent it on a temporary mission, as for negotiating a treaty.a diplomatic official…
- Rating: 2.09 ⭐
- Source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/ambassadorial
Ambassadorial – Definition, Meaning & Synonyms
- Summary: Ambassadorial – Definition, Meaning & Synonyms Definitions of ambassadorial adjective of or relating to or characteristic of ambassadors Word Family EDITOR’S CHOICE Express yourself in 25 languages Learn immersively – no memorization required Build skills for real-world conversations Get immediate feedback on your pronunciation Get started for $7.99/month Sign up now (it’s free!)…
- Rating: 2.74 ⭐
- Source: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/ambassadorial
definition of ambassadorial by The Free Dictionary
- Summary: ambassadorial am·bas·sa·dor (ăm-băs′ə-dər, -dôr′)n.1. A diplomatic official of the highest rank appointed and accredited as representative in residence by one government or sovereign to another, usually for a specific length of time.2. A diplomatic official heading his or her country’s permanent mission to certain international organizations, such as the United Nations.3. An authorized messenger or representative.4. An unofficial representative: ambassadors of goodwill.[Middle English ambassadour,…
- Rating: 3.65 ⭐
- Source: https://www.thefreedictionary.com/ambassadorial
AMBASSADORIAL (adjective) definition and synonyms
- Summary: AMBASSADORIAL (adjective) American English definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary Collocations Thesaurus Blog BuzzWord Open Dictionary Resources Quizzes Videos Search BuzzWord Open Dictionary Resources Quizzes Videos Collocations Thesaurus Blog Search IDMambassadorial Definitions and SynonymsadjectiveUS /æmˌbæsəˈdɔriəl/ DEFINITIONS1 1relating to an ambassadorSynonyms and related wordsEmbassies and ambassadorsaccreditedambassadorambassadorial… Explore Thesaurus American definition and synonyms of ambassadorial from…
- Rating: 1.03 ⭐
- Source: https://www.macmillandictionary.com/us/dictionary/american/ambassadorial
Ambassador Definition & Meaning – Merriam-Webster
- Summary: Definition of AMBASSADOR am·bas·sa·dor | \ am-ˈba-sə-dər , əm-, im-, -ˌdȯr, -ˈbas-dər \ Definition of ambassador 1 : an official envoy especially : a diplomatic agent of the highest rank accredited to a foreign government or sovereign as the resident representative of his or her own government or sovereign or appointed for a…
- Rating: 2.86 ⭐
- Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ambassador
ambassadorial adjective – Oxford Learner's Dictionaries
- Summary: ambassadorial adjective – Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes Definitions on the go Look up any word in the dictionary offline, anytime, anywhere with the Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary app.
- Rating: 2.17 ⭐
- Source: https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/us/definition/english/ambassadorial
ambassadorial – definition and meaning – Wordnik
- Summary: ambassadorial — definition, examples, related words and more at Wordnik Definitions from The Century Dictionary. Of or belonging to an ambassador. Also written embassadorial. from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English. adjective Of or pertaining to an ambassador. from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License. adjective Of or pertaining to an ambassador. from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved. adjective of or relating…
- Rating: 3.28 ⭐
- Source: https://www.wordnik.com/words/ambassadorial
What does ambassadorial mean? – Definitions.net
- Summary: What does ambassadorial mean? Princeton’s WordNet(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition:ambassadorialadjectiveof or relating to or characteristic of ambassadorsWiktionary(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition:ambassadorialadjectiveOf or pertaining to an ambassador.Webster Dictionary(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition:Ambassadorialadjectiveof or pertaining to an ambassadorHow to pronounce ambassadorial?How to say ambassadorial in sign language?NumerologyChaldean NumerologyThe numerical value of ambassadorial in Chaldean Numerology is: 6Pythagorean…
- Rating: 3.83 ⭐
- Source: https://www.definitions.net/definition/ambassadorial