adj. 1. Confined or restricted within certain limits: has only limited experience. Below is a collection of questions with topics related to the question you are looking for. It could be able to help you in some way. Now check!
Is there such a word as limitedly? – All you need to know
not limited; unrestricted; unconfined: unlimited trade….not limited; unrestricted; unconfined: unlimited trade. boundless; infinite; vast: the unlimited skies.
adj.restricted, definite. adj.inadequate, short.adj.restricted, definite. adj.inadequate, short.
Opposite of restricted or low in…Opposite of restricted or low in amount or extent. infinite. endless. unlimited. immeasurable.
What is another word for limited…What is another word for limited edition?
limited issue special edition deluxe edition limited printing limited print run
Explore Is there such a word as limitedly? with tags: Limited meaning, Limited person meaning, Limited Synonym, Limited means examples, Immediately, Meaning of unlimited, Limited to, Unlimitedly
Additional information on Is there such a word as limitedly?
Limitedly – Definition, Meaning & Synonyms – Vocabulary.com
- Summary: Limitedly – Definition, Meaning & Synonyms Definitions of limitedly adverb in a limited manner Sign up now (it’s free!) Whether you’re a teacher or a learner, Vocabulary.com can put you or your class on the path to systematic vocabulary improvement. Get started
- Author: vocabulary.com
- Rating: 2.55 ⭐
- Source: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/limitedly
Limited Definition & Meaning – Merriam-Webster
- Summary: Definition of LIMITED Examples of limited in a Sentence Only a limited number of students will be allowed in the class. People with limited incomes are hit particularly hard by inflation. The company has had limited success. Recent Examples on the Web The play is currently being adapted into a limited TV series. — Bry’onna Mention, Essence, 7 Oct. 2022 In September, Coolidge took home an Emmy for best supporting…
- Author: merriam-webster.com
- Rating: 3.43 ⭐
- Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/limited
Limitedly synonyms, limitedly antonyms – FreeThesaurus.com
- Summary: limitedly alladjnounSynonyms for limitedrestrictednarrowCollins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition. 2002 © HarperCollins Publishers 1995, 2002Synonyms for limitedkept within certain limitshaving distinct limitsnot broad or elevated in scope or understandinghaving the restricted outlook often characteristic of geographic isolationnot total, unlimited, or wholeheartedThe American Heritage® Roget’s Thesaurus. Copyright © 2013, 2014 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights…
- Author: freethesaurus.com
- Rating: 4.54 ⭐
- Source: https://www.freethesaurus.com/limitedly
Limited Definition & Meaning – Dictionary.com
- Summary: Definition of limited | Dictionary.comTop Definitions Quiz Related Content Examples British [ lim-i-tid ]/ ˈlɪm ɪ tɪd /adjectiveconfined within limits; restricted or circumscribed: a limited space; limited resources.Government. restricted with reference to governing powers by limitations prescribed in laws and in a constitution, as in limited monarchy; limited government.characterized by an inability to think imaginatively or independently; lacking originality or scope; narrow: a rather limited intelligence.Chiefly British. responsible for the debts of…
- Author: dictionary.com
- Rating: 4.38 ⭐
- Source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/limitedly
66 Synonyms & Antonyms for LIMITED – Thesaurus.com
- Summary: Synonyms of limited | Thesaurus.comThesaurus / limitedFEEDBACKSee definition of limited on Dictionary.comadj.restricted, definiteadj.inadequate, shortsynonyms for limiteddefined finite narrow bound bounded checked circumscribed confined constrained controlled curbed delimited fixed hampered local modified particular qualified reserved restrained sectional determinate hemmed in precise topical diminished insufficient minimal narrow poor reduced restricted small cramped little mean set faulty ineffectual paltry unsatisfactory antonyms for limitedMOST RELEVANTunrestricted extroverted free general…
- Author: thesaurus.com
- Rating: 1.88 ⭐
- Source: https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/limited
limited – WordReference.com Dictionary of English
- Summary: limited – WordReference.com Dictionary of English See Also: liminality limit limit of proportionality limit of resolution limit order limit point limit switch limitary limitation limitative limited limited access highway limited company limited divorce limited edition limited liability limited monarchy limited order limited partner limited partnership limited policy Recent searches: View All limited WordReference Random House Learner’s Dictionary of American English © 2022lim•it•ed /ˈlɪmɪtɪd/USA pronunciation adj. confined within limits; restricted:a train making limited stops. Transport(of trains, buses,…
- Author: wordreference.com
- Rating: 1.49 ⭐
- Source: https://www.wordreference.com/definition/limited
PSLF Waiver Offers Way to Get Closer to Loan Forgiveness
- Summary: Federal Student Aid Loading…
- Author: studentaid.gov
- Rating: 4.33 ⭐
- Source: https://studentaid.gov/announcements-events/pslf-limited-waiver
limitedly – definition and meaning – Wordnik
- Summary: limitedly — definition, examples, related words and more at Wordnik More environmentally friendly options are limitedly available and are considerably more expensive, but in reality, it may not even be necessary to sealpavement at all. Common Pavement Sealer is Actually A Harmful Carcinogen | Inhabitat “More environmentally friendly options are limitedly available and are considerably more expensive.” Common Pavement Sealer is Actually A Harmful Carcinogen | Inhabitat Actually it’s part of a…
- Author: wordnik.com
- Rating: 4.65 ⭐
- Source: https://www.wordnik.com/words/limitedly