You can get the answers you need here. The best, most helpful solutions are offered without charge.
Should i buy a renault clio? – Everything you should know
Is Renault Clio a reliable car?Is a used Renault Clio hatchback reliable? This generation of Clio had a reasonable reliability record, although it finished only mid-table in the small car class in the last reliability survey it featured in. Renault as a brand finished in a hugely disappointing 30th place out of 31 manufacturers.
Do Renault Clio hold their value?Used Renault Clio There’s no two ways about it ? the Clio doesn’t hold its value very well on the used market. This is partly due to Renault’s lingering reputation for making somewhat fragile and unreliable cars and partly due to the fact that the Clio isn’t considered as prestigious or desirable as a Volkswagen Polo
Is Renault Clio too small?The Renault Clio isn’t a large car, but there’s still space inside for you to get comfortable if you’re quite tall. There’s a decent amount of headroom, plenty of space for your knees and the steering wheel adjusts for height and reach to help you get an unobstructed view of the dials.
Is a Renault Clio a good first car?Once again, for the third consecutive time, the Clio is Parkers’ ‘Best First Car’. Frankly, it’s the best small car you can buy at the moment. From its fresh, youthful looks, to the great price and fun driving style, the Clio has it all
Why is Renault Clio so cheap?Because Renault are popular and also quite common cars, it means that their parts are more common and therefore take less time to source. They are also more affordable and therefore this keeps the repair costs low.
What problems do Renault Clio have?Common issues for the Renault Clio include: Gearbox problems. Exhaust problems. Suspension problems.
How many miles can a Renault Clio do on a full tank?Add in a huge 55-litre fuel tank, and the Renault actually boasts the longest potential range of any of our six, at 617 miles.
How many suitcases fit in a Renault Clio?In terms of luggage carrying ability, the Renault Clio is ahead of the pack, offering 300 liters of space in its trunk area. With that much space, travelers can pack up to 3 large suitcases. If that’s not enough room, the rear seats fold down easily to double the original amount.
How many miles is too high for a used car?What is considered high mileage on a car? Often, 100,000 miles is considered a cut-off point for used cars because older vehicles often start requiring more expensive and frequent maintenance when mileage exceeds 100,000.
Is a 10-year-old car too old?When buying a used car that’s 10-years-old or older, your primary concerns are purchase price and reliability. Don’t pay more than that 10-year-old car is worth. And, pick a car with a solid reputation for dependability. No car is really too old if you follow those rules.
How old of a car should I buy?All in all, the best age to buy a used car is around the 5-year mark, as this minimizes depreciation and maximises reliability for the price you’ll pay, meaning you’re less likely to have any problems or need to pay any more money for later on which is a common problem with really cheap or much older vehicles.
What is the best age to buy a used car?In retaining ?like new? quality and inheriting a slower depreciation rate, the best used car age for buying is 2-3 years. In fact, Americans are saving up to $14,000 on a 3-year-old vehicle. For example, a car that may have cost you $30,000 when new would cost around $16,000 after just 3 years.
Do miles really matter on a car?A car’s life isn’t determined by miles driven.
Mileage is just one indicator of a vehicle condition. Theoretically, a vehicle that has covered more miles has more wear and tear, but a car with 60,000 miles on the odometer can easily be in worse shape than one with 120,000 miles. Cars and trucks like to be driven.
Is a 5 year old car too old?New cars are so reliable that, on average, one could be expected to remain trouble free for years at a time. A five-year-old car may encounter a problem every three years. Even 10-year-old cars would only be expected to have a problem every 18 to 20 months on average.
Explore Should i buy a renault clio? with tags: Renault Clio problems, 2022 Renault Clio, Renault Clio reliability, Renault Clio price, Renault Clio 2022 price, Renault Clio for sale, Renault Clio fuel consumption
Top information about Should i buy a renault clio?
Renault Clio Review 2022 – Top Gear
- Summary: Renault Clio Review 2022 | Top GearIt’s the fifth-generation Renault Clio, launched in 2019 almost 30 years after the original hit our roads way back in 1990. Fast forward to the present day and it’s based on the CMF-B (Common Module Family-B) platform shared with Nissan, the use of which is said to deliver improvements in space, safety, weight saving and…
- Rating: 1.96 ⭐
- Source: https://www.topgear.com/car-reviews/renault/clio-0
Renault Clio Review 2022 – What Car?
- Summary: Renault Clio Review 2022One thing’s for sure, if you start to push the Clio hard, you’ll feel it gently and safely running wide at the front before the stability control kicks in to rein it back in. It’s safe, but the Fiesta and Volkswagen Polo both grip more evenly from front to rear.Noise and vibrationIf you try to pull away from a…
- Rating: 2.69 ⭐
- Source: https://www.whatcar.com/renault/clio/hatchback/review/n97
Renault Clio review | Auto Express
- Summary: Renault Clio review | Auto ExpressSkip to ContentSkip to FooterThe Renault Clio is a star of the supermini class – well-built, good to drive and packed with techby: Auto Express15 Jun 2022Find your next car hereOffers from our trusted partners on this car and its predecessors…Biggest comparison websiteFrom:£7,500 cash£85 PCP financeAdvertisementThe latest Renault Clio is the best yet, sitting right at…
- Rating: 1.84 ⭐
- Source: https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/renault/clio
Renault Clio hatchback review 2022 – Carbuyer
- Summary: Renault Clio hatchback review | Carbuyer”The Renault Clio is great value because of the impressive comfort, technology and interior quality”22 Jul 2022Carbuyer Rating4.4 out of 5The Renault Clio is one of the most popular superminis in Europe. Here in the UK, the Ford Fiesta and Volkswagen Polo are more common but the Renault is a huge seller on the continent and it’s not hard to see why this new…
- Rating: 4.53 ⭐
- Source: https://www.carbuyer.co.uk/renault/clio
Renault Clio reviews – AA Cars
- Summary: Used Renault Clio Reviews, Used Renault Clio Car Buyer Reviews I bought my clio 12 months ago at 85000 miles, I do approx. 25000 miles a year with work, In that time I,ve changed a spring and the rear shocks which were a dawdle, the cost of servicing parts I would say compared to other cars is peanuts , brake pads,…
- Rating: 4.39 ⭐
- Source: https://www.theaa.com/used-cars/reviews/renault/clio
Renault Clio Review 2022 | Drive, Specs & Pricing – Carwow
- Summary: Renault Clio Review 2022 | Drive, Specs & Pricing The Renault Clio is a small hatchback with a plush-feeling cabin and a very practical boot, but it doesn’t look as eye-catching or feel as comfortable to drive as some alternatives. Buy or lease the Renault Clio at a price you’ll love We take the hassle and haggle out of car buying by finding you great…
- Rating: 1.33 ⭐
- Source: https://www.carwow.co.uk/renault/clio
Renault Clio (2001-2022) | ProductReview.com.au
- Summary: Renault Clio (2001-2022)I’ve own a 2015 RS200 Cup Premium which for 3.5 years now. The 147 kw 1.6L turbo motor is a real gem and once the turbo’s spooled up it’s a real little rocket. The standard exhaust soundtrack thankfully is pretty subtle, and has it’s pops & crackles off throttle, especially in Sport or Race modes. I always have…
- Rating: 3.04 ⭐
- Source: https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/renault-clio
2022 Renault Clio Review | The Most Clever Small Hatchback …
Renault Clio Reviews – CarsGuide
- Summary: Renault Clio Reviews | CarsGuide You’ll find all our Renault Clio reviews right here. Renault Clio prices range from $13,300 for the Clio Formula Edition to $24,310 for the Clio Intens. Our reviews offer detailed analysis of the Clio’s features, design, practicality, fuel consumption, engine and transmission, safety, ownership and what it’s like to drive.The most recent reviews sit up the top of the page, but if you’re looking for…
- Rating: 3.76 ⭐
- Source: https://www.carsguide.com.au/renault/clio/reviews
Renault Clio Review, Colours, For Sale, Interior, Specs & News
- Summary: Renault Clio Review, For Sale, Price & Specs | CarsGuide Renault Clio Review, Colours, For Sale, Interior, Specs & News “Even though it’s one of the biggest carmakers in the world, Renault has struggled to find consistent sales success in the Australian market, and the Renault Clio is a good example. After several generations, including several well-regarded performance variants, the Clio became another…
- Rating: 2.61 ⭐
- Source: https://www.carsguide.com.au/renault/clio
Renault Clio Review 2022 – Heycar
- Summary: Renault Clio Review 2022 | heycar1/1000/10heycar rating”Stylish and affordable little car”Launched: 2019Small hatchPetrol, Diesel, HybridQuick overviewPros Lots of useful tech in most models Cabin space is among the best in class Hybrid capable of impressive 64.2mpg Cons Manual transmission has only five gears Bigger wheels make ride too firm Not as fun to drive as a Ford Fiesta Overall verdictOn the insideDrivingCost to runPrices and SpecsCommon questionsOverall verdict on…
- Rating: 3.11 ⭐
- Source: https://heycar.co.uk/renault/clio
Renault Clio long-term (2021) test: the six-month verdict
- Summary: Renault Clio long-term (2021) test: the six-month verdict ► Living with a fully-stocked Clio► Auto, punchy engine and sporty trim► Our regular reports will reveal all Turns out a car doesn’t get to be this brilliant by chance. In my six months with the Clio, I loved the way it felt so special compared to other cars of its size and price, but couldn’t put my finger on how they’d…
- Rating: 2.08 ⭐
- Source: https://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-reviews/long-term-tests/renault/clio/
Renault Clio Review – Drive – CarAdvice
- Summary: Renault Clio ReviewDoors and Seats3 doors, 5 seatsEngine2.0i, 4 cyl.Engine Power147.5kW, 215NmFuelPetrol (95) 8.2L/100KMManufacturerFWDTransmission6 Spd ManualWarranty3 Yr, Unltd KMsAncap Safety5/5 star (2013) Is this the best European light car to hit the Australian market? What we love Design personalisation list interior quality audio system ride & handling value for money five-year warranty and capped priced servicing What we don’t Off-the-line acceleration no rear curtain…
- Rating: 2.72 ⭐
- Source: https://www.drive.com.au/reviews/renault-clio-review/
Renault Clio Review (2022) – Parkers
- Summary: Renault Clio Review (2022) | Parkers Enlarge 1 videos Enlarge 38 photos PROS Highly stylish design Well-designed interior Impressively-low running costs Clever hybrid model CONS Tight rear passenger room Five-speed gearboxes on most models Handling still lags behind Fiesta Refinement could be better Renault Clio Hatchback rivals The Renault Clio has established itself as an ultra stylish, super-chic small car that is hugely appealing to a wide…
- Rating: 3.68 ⭐
- Source: https://www.parkers.co.uk/renault/clio/review/