However: the character Nimoy played in Star Trek was absolutely, definitely, 100% NOT called Doctor Spock. Doctor Spock was an American paediatrician who wrote books about looking after children. The Vulcan science officer of the USS Enterprise was called MISTER Spock. This is Doctor Spock And now for the solution you’ve been waiting for. A collection of relevant questions and answers that you may require on occasion.
Was spock on star trek a doctor? – All of the useful answers
What degree does Spock have?Spock received his medical degree in 1929 from Columbia University’s College of Physicians and Surgeons and trained for six years at the New York Psychoanalytic Institute.
LLAP’ – Leonard Nimoy. The beloved…LLAP’ ? Leonard Nimoy. The beloved Star Trek actor delivered this final thought to the Twittersphere a few days before his death in 2015. ‘LLAP’ is shorthand for ‘Live long and prosper‘, the classic catchphrase of Nimoy’s TV alter-ego, Spock
Commander Spock (born 2230 on Shi’Kahr,…Commander Spock (born 2230 on Shi’Kahr, planet Vulcan); full name described as unpronounceable by Humans; is a half-Vulcan, half-Human hybrid; the son of Vulcan diplomat Sarek and Human teacher Amanda Grayson, the half-brother of Vulcan outcast Sybok and foster brother of Michael Burnham.
Spock died at a house he…Spock died at a house he was renting in La Jolla, California, on March 15, 1998. His ashes are buried in Rockport, Maine, where he spent his summers.
Explore Was spock on star trek a doctor? with tags: Spock actors, Spock wife, Spock full name, Spock first name, Spock race
Excellent information on Was spock on star trek a doctor?
What is the earliest instance of Spock being called “Dr. Spock”?
- Summary: What is the earliest instance of Spock being called “Dr. Spock”? Why Dr Spock? Dr Spock was a real person, an American pediatrician whose book Baby and Child Care, published in 1946, is one of the best-sellers of all time. This Benjamin Spock, unlike Star-Trek Spock, is usually referred to as “Dr Spock” (although the title seems to be that of a medical doctor rather than a PhD…
- Author: scifi.stackexchange.com
- Rating: 1.16 ⭐
- Source: https://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/102064/what-is-the-earliest-instance-of-spock-being-called-dr-spock
Spock – Wikipedia
- Summary: Spock SpockStar Trek characterLeonard Nimoy as Spock, holding a parabolic antenna, in a publicity photograph for Star Trek: The Original SeriesFirst appearance”The Man Trap” (1966) (The Original Series)Created byGene RoddenberryPortrayed by Leonard Nimoy (1966–2013) Zachary Quinto (2009–2016) Ethan Peck (2019–present) Other Carl Steven (1984; young) Vadia Potenza (1984; young) Stephen Manley (1984; young) Joe W. Davis (1984; young) Jacob Kogan (2009; young) Liam Hughes (2019; child) Voiced by Leonard…
- Author: en.wikipedia.org
- Rating: 1.89 ⭐
- Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spock
Mr. Spock = Dr. Spock ? | The Trek BBS
- Summary: Mr. Spock = Dr. Spock ? Spock is the Science Officer, and thus a Scientist; should it not fall to reason that he also has a PhD? So shouldn’t Kirk have been calling him Dr. Spock and not Mr. Spock? P.S. I like that Spock is in my Spell Check dictionary. 1- Spock was a generalist, not a specialist. 2- Spock was a Starfleet officer at first and then a scientist. That caused the clash…
- Author: trekbbs.com
- Rating: 3.05 ⭐
- Source: https://www.trekbbs.com/threads/mr-spock-dr-spock.255016/
Spock | Star Trek
- Summary: SpockSTARFLEET HISTORICAL DATABASE: Spock Full Biography Mode Rank: Captain, retired Serial number: S179-276SP Full Name: Spock (lineal Vulcan name unpronounceable) Year of birth: 2230 Place of birth: Shi’Kahr, Vulcan Parents: Ambassador Sarek and his wife Amanda Grayson Education: Starfleet Academy, 2249-53 Marital status: Once married Last whereabouts: Romulus Starfleet Career Summary 2252 – As cadet, assigned under Capt. Christopher Pike, U.S.S. Enterprise…
- Author: startrek.com
- Rating: 3.65 ⭐
- Source: https://www.startrek.com/database_article/spock
Benjamin Spock | Memory Alpha – Fandom
- Summary: Benjamin Spock Doctor Benjamin McLane Spock was a 20th century Human pediatrician. In 2371, while The Doctor was looking for a name, Dr. Spock was one of the possible choices. (VOY: “Ex Post Facto”) His first two names and his specific profession were not named in the episode. Gene Roddenberry denied rumors that he purposely used Dr. Spock’s surname for his Vulcan character, Mr. Spock. (Star Trek Encyclopedia (3rd…
- Author: memory-alpha.fandom.com
- Rating: 1.29 ⭐
- Source: https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Benjamin_Spock
Mr. Spock | fictional character – Encyclopedia Britannica
- Summary: Mr. Spock | fictional characterLearn about this topic in these articles:portrayal by Nimoy In Star TrekKirk’s principal confidante is Mr. Spock (Leonard Nimoy), a half-human, half-Vulcan whose actions are ruled by logic almost entirely unsullied by emotion. The pointedly multicultural crew also includes “Bones” McCoy (DeForest Kelley), the ship’s irascible doctor; Lieut. Uhura (Nichelle Nichols);Read More In Leonard Nimoy…with which he became synonymous: Mr. Spock. Roddenberry was developing a new science fiction series and thought Nimoy would be perfect…
- Author: britannica.com
- Rating: 4.89 ⭐
- Source: https://www.britannica.com/topic/Mr-Spock
Leonard Nimoy, Spock of 'Star Trek,' Dies at 83
- Summary: Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ‘Star Trek,’ Dies at 83VideotranscripttranscriptThe Man Who Was SpockLeonard Nimoy, best known for playing the character Spock in the Star Trek television shows and films, died at 83.Is there a more famous TV gesture than the Vulcan Salute? You know the one. Leonard Nimoy, who popularised the gesture in his role as Mr. Spock on the 60s…
- Author: nytimes.com
- Rating: 3.51 ⭐
- Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/arts/television/leonard-nimoy-spock-of-star-trek-dies-at-83.html