Casual wear is a Western dress code that is relaxed, occasional, spontaneous and suited for everyday use. Casual wear became popular in the Western world following the counterculture of the 1960s. When emphasising casual wear’s comfort, it may be referred to as leisurewear or loungewear.Answer the questions you are looking for here. Top of the most correct and useful answers are shared for free.
What does casual mean? – All useful solutions
one who does something only occasionally…one who does something only occasionally or temporarily, esp. a casual worker.
What is the example of casual?…What is the example of casual? Casual is defined as someone or something that is relaxed, occasional, not planned or informal. Casual clothing is jeans and a t-shirt. Meeting someone for coffee is one example of casual date.
Something casual is ordinary or everyday…Something casual is ordinary or everyday ? not too special, unusual, fancy, serious, or eventful.
Casual friends are the type for…Casual friends are the type for friends you see from time-to-time, rather than constantly. They’re still good friends and you trust them, but they might be new friends or friends you see irregularly for drinks, rather than the kind of friends you binge watch TV with on a Friday night or plan future vacations with
Casual is basically a non-dress code,…Casual is basically a non-dress code, and you can wear comfortable clothing. For Him: Think Homer Simpson. Tee shirt, jeans and sneakers are appropriate. You may also opt to step it up a notch with khakis, cargos, a polo shirt or henley and still fit in just fine.
A casual dress code is generally…A casual dress code is generally considered less formal than business casual. Employees may wear more relaxed, informal clothing but not necessarily what they wear on the street or lounging at home. For example, a casual dress code may let employees wear jeans every day but still discourages sweatpants.
Explore What does casual mean? with tags: What does casual mean in a relationship, What does casual mean in a job, Casual clothes meaning, Casual person meaning, Casual synonyms, Example of casual, Casual meaning in Hindi, Casual talk meaning
Top information about What does casual mean?
Casual Definition & Meaning – Merriam-Webster
- Summary: Definition of CASUAL ca·su·al | \ ˈkazh-wəl , ˈka-zhə-wəl, ˈka-zhəl \ 1 : subject to, resulting from, or occurring by chance a casual meeting 2a : occurring without regularity : occasional casual employment b : employed for irregular periods a casual worker c : met with on occasion and known only superficially a casual friend 3a(1) : feeling or showing little concern :…
- Author: merriam-webster.com
- Rating: 3.62 ⭐
- Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/casual
Casual – Urban Dictionary
- Summary: Urban Dictionary: CasualA person, often when referring to gamers or any other target, that isn’t really into it and only does this activity on an infrequent basis while being terrible at it. Can be described as weak sauce or non mlgpro.Zac: “dude, I hate all those people who play farmville on facebook, they probably haven’t ever picked up a controller in their lives” Mike: “yea, they’re a…
- Author: urbandictionary.com
- Rating: 1.77 ⭐
- Source: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Casual
Meaning of casual in English – Cambridge Dictionary
- Summary: casual Meaning of casual in English casual adjective (INFORMAL) SMART Vocabulary: related words and phrases casual adjective (NOT INTERESTED) SMART Vocabulary: related words and phrases casual adjective (TEMPORARY) SMART Vocabulary: related words and phrases You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: casual adjective (CHANCE) SMART Vocabulary: related words and phrases (Definition of casual from the Cambridge…
- Author: dictionary.cambridge.org
- Rating: 3.75 ⭐
- Source: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/casual
Casual Definition & Meaning – Dictionary.com
- Summary: Definition of casual | Dictionary.comTop Definitions Synonyms Quiz Related Content Examples British This shows grade level based on the word’s complexity.[ kazh-oo-uhl ]/ ˈkæʒ u əl /This shows grade level based on the word’s complexity.adjectivehappening by chance; fortuitous: a casual meeting.without definite or serious intention; careless or offhand; passing: a casual remark.appropriate for wear or use on informal occasions; not dressy: casual clothes; casual wear.seeming or tending to be indifferent to what is happening; relaxed; nonchalant: a casual, unconcerned…
- Author: dictionary.com
- Rating: 2.53 ⭐
- Source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/casual
Best 35 Definitions of Casual – YourDictionary
- Summary: Casual Definitions | What does casual mean? Showing little interest or concern; nonchalant. adjective Not serious or thorough; superficial. A casual inspection; a casual understanding of French. adjective Sent my casuals to the cleaners. noun One that serves or appears at irregular intervals, especially a temporary worker. noun The definition of casual is someone or something relaxed, occasional, not planned or informal. An example of casual clothing is jeans and a t-shirt.An example of a casual date is meeting…
- Author: yourdictionary.com
- Rating: 2.54 ⭐
- Source: https://www.yourdictionary.com/casual
Casual – Definition, Meaning & Synonyms – Vocabulary.com
- Summary: Casual – Definition, Meaning & Synonyms Something casual is ordinary or everyday — not too special, unusual, fancy, serious, or eventful. You might have a casual conversation with your classmates before homeroom, or attend a casual backyard barbecue. If you’re going to your friend’s house for a dinner of pizza and soda, you could describe the evening as a casual night at home….
- Author: vocabulary.com
- Rating: 4.17 ⭐
- Source: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/casual
Casually – Definition, Meaning & Synonyms – Vocabulary.com
- Summary: Casually – Definition, Meaning & Synonyms Use the adverb casually for anything you do in a relaxed, informal sort of way. When you talk casually with a friend, you chat about this and that, rather than having a serious conversation or a formal debate. Anything you do casually is really no big deal. If you’re allowed to dress casually at…
- Author: vocabulary.com
- Rating: 4.71 ⭐
- Source: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/casually
What Does It Mean to Be Casually Dating? – Brides
- Summary: What Does It Mean to Be Casually Dating—And Is It Right for You? When it comes to dating and relationships, the term “casual dating” comes up a lot. And yet, many people don’t exactly know what casual dating means or what it even entails. So in order to determine if casual dating is right for you, it’s time to formally define this kind of informal dating process and weigh the pros and cons of this type of connection. What Is Casual…
- Author: brides.com
- Rating: 2.11 ⭐
- Source: https://www.brides.com/is-casual-dating-right-for-you-1021850