1. a. Having a moldy or musty smell: funky cheese; funky cellars. b. Having a strong, unpleasant odor, especially the odor of the unwashed human body: a funky locker room. There are other questions connected to the one you are searching for below. You might find it useful in some way. Check now!
What does the word funkiness meaning? – All you need to know
(ˈfʌŋkɪnəs ) the state or quality…(?f??k?n?s ) the state or quality of being funky. This hint of funkiness makes the wine attractive and complex. They provide a twist, a funkiness, a hipness.
Funky definition. Frequency: (slang) Unconventional, offbeat,…Funky definition. Frequency: (slang) Unconventional, offbeat, etc. (slang, UK, US) Cool; great; excellent.
Slang. offbeat, odd, or quirky, as…Slang. offbeat, odd, or quirky, as in appearance or style: funky clothes. 3. having an offensive smell; foul-smelling.
Definition of funky (Entry 1 of…Definition of funky (Entry 1 of 2) 1 US : having an offensive odor : foul a funky smell. 2 music : having the style and feeling of older African American music (such as blues or gospel) or of funk especially : characterized by rhythmic elements similar to those of funk a funky beat.
Explore What does the word funkiness meaning? with tags: Funky meaning, Funky person meaning, Meaning of funky girl, Funkiness synonym, Funky meaning in Hindi, Funky style meaning, Funk meaning, Funky Boy meaning
Additional information on What does the word funkiness meaning?
Funky Definition & Meaning – Merriam-Webster
- Summary: Definition of FUNKY \ ˈfəŋ-kē \ Definition of funky (Entry 1 of 2) 1 US : having an offensive odor : foul a funky smell 2 music : having the style and feeling of older African American music (such as blues or gospel) or of funk especially : characterized by rhythmic elements similar to those of funk a funky beat 3…
- Author: merriam-webster.com
- Rating: 1.62 ⭐
- Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/funky
funkiness – Urban Dictionary
- Summary: Urban Dictionary: funkinessAdvertise here for $5/dayFunky is someone special Youll never find someone like him ever againWhen you see him it feels like , like youre seeing a god frfr Never seen someone as beautiful, handsome and pretty like him Like you see him and go “AOAUAIAHAOJAUAH WHATS THAT?!!?! AM I SEEING AN ANGEL CROW” uwuwu Yall probably jealous of me , because you aint…
- Author: urbandictionary.com
- Rating: 4.9 ⭐
- Source: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=funkiness
What does funky mean? | Best 20 Definitions of Funky
- Summary: Funky Definitions | What does funky mean? (slang) Unconventional, offbeat, etc. adjective (jazz) Having an earthy quality or style derived from early blues or gospel music. adjective Having a moldy or musty smell. Funky cheese; funky cellars. adjective Of or relating to funk music. adjective Having or relating to the smell of funk. adjective (music) Relating to or reminiscent of various genres of African…
- Author: yourdictionary.com
- Rating: 2.04 ⭐
- Source: https://www.yourdictionary.com/funky
Meaning of “funkiness” in the English dictionary – Educalingo
- Summary: FUNKINESS – Definition and synonyms of funkiness in the English dictionary Educalingo cookies are used to personalize ads and get web traffic statistics. We also share information about the use of the site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Download the app educalingo PRONUNCIATION OF FUNKINESS GRAMMATICAL CATEGORY OF FUNKINESS Funkiness is a noun. A noun is a type of word the meaning of which determines reality. Nouns provide the names for all…
- Author: educalingo.com
- Rating: 2.78 ⭐
- Source: https://educalingo.com/en/dic-en/funkiness
funky – WordReference.com Dictionary of English
- Summary: funky – WordReference.com Dictionary of English See Also: fungus root fungus stone funicle funicular funicular railway funiculate funiculus funk funked funkia funky funnel funnel cake funnel cloud funnel-web funnelform funny funny bone funny book funny business funny farm Recent searches: View All funky Inflections of ‘funky’ (adj): funkieradj comparative funkiestadj superlative WordReference Random House Learner’s Dictionary of American English © 2022funk•y1 /ˈfʌŋki/USA pronunciation adj., -i•er, -i•est. depressed; unhappy; dejected:in a…
- Author: wordreference.com
- Rating: 4.49 ⭐
- Source: https://www.wordreference.com/definition/funky
FUNKY | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Summary: funky Meaning of funky in English funky adjective (MUSIC) SMART Vocabulary: related words and phrases funky adjective (FASHIONABLE) She has some really funky clothes. Thesaurus: synonyms, antonyms, and examples fashionableShe’s so fashionable.in fashionTighter pants for men are back in fashion.inShort jackets are in this season.coolHe was wearing a pair of cool sunglasses.hipWe went to the hip new club downtown.trendyHe likes trendy clothes and modern furniture. See more results » SMART Vocabulary: related words…
- Author: dictionary.cambridge.org
- Rating: 2.11 ⭐
- Source: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/funky
What does funkiness mean? – Definitions.net
- Summary: What does funkiness mean? Wiktionary(2.00 / 1 vote)Rate this definition:funkinessnounThe state or quality of being funky.How to pronounce funkiness?How to say funkiness in sign language?NumerologyChaldean NumerologyThe numerical value of funkiness in Chaldean Numerology is: 2Pythagorean NumerologyThe numerical value of funkiness in Pythagorean Numerology is: 1 Popularity rank by frequency of use funkiness#100000#248007#333333 Translation Find a translation for the funkiness definition in other languages: Select another language: – Select – 简体中文 (Chinese – Simplified) 繁體中文 (Chinese – Traditional) Español (Spanish) Esperanto…
- Author: definitions.net
- Rating: 2.15 ⭐
- Source: https://www.definitions.net/definition/funkiness
Funky – Definition, Meaning & Synonyms – Vocabulary.com
- Summary: Funky – Definition, Meaning & Synonyms Something that’s funky has a strong musical rhythm or beat, and a deep bluesy sound. You might practice some funky bass lines before auditioning for your school’s jazz band. Funky tunes have some of the spirit of the 1960s-era music genre called funk, a branch of R&B that’s influenced by soul and jazz music. Rhythm is so important in funky music that the drums…
- Author: vocabulary.com
- Rating: 1.69 ⭐
- Source: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/funky