adverb. /ˈfrenzɪdli/ /ˈfrenzɪdli/ with a lot of activity and strong emotions in a way that is often violent or frightening and not under control.
And here’s the answer you’re looking for. A collection of related questions and answers you may need from time to time.
What is the adverb of frenzy? – All you need to know
Is frenzied an adverb?FRENZIED (adjective) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary.
Is frenzied an adjective or adverb?frenzied adjective – Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes | Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary at OxfordLearnersDictionaries.com.
What is the adjective of frenzy?frenzied. / (?fr?nz?d) / adjective. filled with or as if with frenzy; wild; frantic.
What is an example of frenzied?An example of frenzied is someone weaving very quickly back and forth between lanes on the freeway. Affected with or marked by frenzy; frantic. A frenzied rush for the exits. In a state of hurry, panic or wild activity.
Is Frenzied a noun or verb?verb (used with object), fren·zied, fren·zy·ing. to drive into a frenzy; make frantic: She was frenzied by fear when she smelled the smoke.
Is frenziedly a word?In a violent, strenuous way: fiercely, frantically, furiously, hard, strenuously.
How do you use frenzy in a sentence?In a frenzy of rage she hit him. The audience worked/whipped themselves into a frenzy as they waited for her to come on stage. There was a frenzy of activity in the financial markets yesterday. In a moment of jealous frenzy, she cut the sleeves off all his shirts.
What is the opposite of frenzy?Opposite of a state of frenzied or excited emotion or activity. calm. calmness. depression. frigidity.
Part of a video titled How To Pronounce Frenzied – Pronunciation Academy – YouTubeyt:xEMM2iquY78
How do you use the word frenzy?In a frenzy of rage she hit him. The audience worked/whipped themselves into a frenzy as they waited for her to come on stage. There was a frenzy of activity in the financial markets yesterday. In a moment of jealous frenzy, she cut the sleeves off all his shirts.
Top information about What is the adverb of frenzy?
Frenzied Definition & Meaning – Dictionary.com
- Summary: Definition of frenzied | Dictionary.comTop Definitions Quiz Related Content Examples British This shows grade level based on the word’s complexity.[ fren-zeed ]/ ˈfrɛn zid /This shows grade level based on the word’s complexity.adjectivewildly excited or enthusiastic: frenzied applause.violently agitated; frantic; wild:a frenzied mob.QUIZSHALL WE PLAY A “SHALL” VS. “SHOULD” CHALLENGE?Should you take…
- Rating: 3.77 ⭐
- Source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/frenzied
Frenzy Definition & Meaning – Dictionary.com
- Summary: Definition of frenzy | Dictionary.comTop Definitions Synonyms Quiz Related Content Examples British This shows grade level based on the word’s complexity.This shows grade level based on the word’s complexity.noun, plural fren·zies.a state of extreme mental agitation or wild excitement: There’s something big businesses love about working their customers into a…
- Rating: 1.51 ⭐
- Source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/frenzy
frenzied – Longman Dictionary
- Summary: frenzied | meaning of frenzied in Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishFrom Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishfrenziedfren‧zied /ˈfrenzid/ adjective EXCITEDfrenzied activity is fast and uncontrolled, usually because it is done by someone feeling very anxious or excited A woman was stabbed to death in a frenzied attack on her home tonight. frenzied…
- Rating: 3.61 ⭐
- Source: https://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/frenzied
Frenzied Definition & Meaning – Merriam-Webster
- Summary: Definition of FRENZIED Examples of frenzied in a Sentence The screams of the fans grew more frenzied as the concert progressed. the frenzied scene at the mall in the final week before Christmas Recent Examples on the Web The question now: Will the pursuit of outdoor activities and concurrent upward…
- Rating: 1.12 ⭐
- Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/frenzied
frenzied Definitions and Synonyms – Macmillan Dictionary
- Summary: FRENZIED (adjective) American English definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary Collocations Thesaurus Blog BuzzWord Open Dictionary Resources Quizzes Videos Search BuzzWord Open Dictionary Resources Quizzes Videos Collocations Thesaurus Blog Search IDMfrenzied Definitions and SynonymsadjectiveUS /ˈfrenzid/ DEFINITIONS1 1done in an extremely uncontrolled way, often by someone who is crazya frenzied attackSynonyms and related wordsNot limited or restrictedunlimitedunrestrictedendless… Explore Thesaurus derived wordfrenziedlyadverbSynonyms and related wordsIn an uncontrolled waywildlymadlywild… Explore Thesaurus American definition…
- Rating: 1.42 ⭐
- Source: https://www.macmillandictionary.com/us/dictionary/american/frenzied
Meaning of “frenzy” in the English dictionary – Educalingo
- Summary: FRENZY – Definition and synonyms of frenzy in the English dictionary Educalingo cookies are used to personalize ads and get web traffic statistics. We also share information about the use of the site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Download the app educalingo One of the saddest things about publishing…
- Rating: 2.48 ⭐
- Source: https://educalingo.com/en/dic-en/frenzy
Meaning of Frenzy – Wordpandit
- Summary: Meaning of Frenzy Frenzy can be confusing, as it can be a state of excitement and eve a state of total derangement of mental state or motions. And it is a noun. Its first usage goes back to 1300-50.Pronunciation: fren-zeeMeanings of Frenzy1) As a noun a. A state of mental agitation…
- Rating: 4.76 ⭐
- Source: https://wordpandit.com/frenzy/
Is frenziedly an adverb? – Short-Questions
- Summary: Is frenziedly an adverb? – Short-Questions Popular lifehacks Is frenziedly an adverb? Is frenziedly an adverb? frenziedly adverb – Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes | Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary at OxfordLearnersDictionaries.com. What does the word frenziedly mean? : feeling or showing great or abnormal excitement or emotional disturbance frenzied dancing. Is frenzied an adjective or adverb? FRENZIED (adjective)…
- Rating: 4.47 ⭐
- Source: https://short-questions.com/is-frenziedly-an-adverb/