And here’s the answer you’re looking for. A collection of related questions and answers you may need from time to time.
What language is execrate? – All you need to know
What does Execrate mean?Definition of execrate transitive verb. 1 : to declare to be evil or detestable : denounce. 2 : to detest utterly. Other Words from execrate Synonyms & Antonyms Did you know?
What does Vilipend meaning?transitive verb. 1 : to hold or treat as of little worth or account : contemn. 2 : to express a low opinion of : disparage.
How do you use Execrate?Execrate in a Sentence \ud83d\udd09
- After being injured in the war, my uncle came to execrate gun violence.
- The members of the Animal Society execrate people who abuse cats and dogs.
- Because my ex-boyfriend stole all my money, I will execrate him during my testimony. …
- The prosecutor will execrate the defendant's character in court.
What is the noun form of Execrate?Definition of execration noun. the act of execrating. a curse or imprecation: The execrations of the prophet terrified the sinful multitude. the object execrated; a thing held in abomination.
What is a prevaricator?noun. a person who speaks falsely; liar. a person who speaks so as to avoid the precise truth; quibbler; equivocator.
What does it mean to Anathematize?anathematize \uh-NATH-uh-muh-tyze\ verb. : curse, denounce. Examples: "A great deal has happened in a very short time.…
What does Calumniation mean?1 : to utter maliciously false statements, charges, or imputations about. 2 : to injure the reputation of by calumny.
What is a lamelle?Noun. lamelle f (plural lamelles) strip (of food etc.) thin plate, lamina, lamella. (chiefly in the plural) vertical blinds.
What is the meaning of Imprecate in English?Definition of imprecate
transitive verb. : to invoke evil on : curse. intransitive verb. : to utter curses.
What does execration mean in the Bible?1 : the act of cursing or denouncing also : the curse so uttered.
What part of speech is execration?The noun execration means an angry denouncement or curse. A protester's furious execration of the police might end up getting her arrested. Use the word execration when you talk about something that's yelled or muttered angrily.
Who is the owner of execration?Execration is formed By Kim0.
Part of a video titled How To Say Anathematize – YouTubeyt:Tv5YwBTYivk
What does Bemire mean?Definition of bemire
transitive verb. 1 : to soil with mud or dirt. 2 : to drag through or sink in mire. Synonyms & Antonyms Example Sentences Learn More About bemire.
What is the word Arriviste mean?An arriviste is someone who is just beginning to "arrive," in the sense of achieving success or making a name for oneself. Often the word can have slightly negative connotations, indicating a person who is highly aggressive or perhaps unscrupulous in his or her climb to the top.
What is a sentence for sagacity?He has shown constant sagacity and good judgment, not to mention good temper and other personal qualities. With great political sagacity, my party went to the country when all the demands for increased rates were being delivered to householders.
What does Anathematise mean?anathematize in British English
or anathematise (əˈnæθɪməˌtaɪz ) verb. to pronounce an anathema (upon a person, etc); curse.
What does Anathematization mean?to pronounce an anathema against; denounce; curse. verb (used without object), a·nath·e·ma·tized, a·nath·e·ma·tiz·ing. to pronounce anathemas; curse.
Top information about What language is execrate?
execrate – English-Spanish Dictionary – WordReference.com
- Summary: execrate – English-Spanish Dictionary – WordReference.com Ver También: excursive excursus excusable excuse excuse me excuse-me exeat exec execrable execrably execrate execration executable executant execute executed execution executioner executive executor executorship Recent searches: View All execrate [links] UK:*UK and possibly other pronunciationsUK and possibly other pronunciations/ˈɛksɪˌkreɪt/US:USA…
- Rating: 2.81 ⭐
- Source: https://www.wordreference.com/es/translation.asp?tranword=execrate
Best 11 Definitions of Execrate – YourDictionary
- Summary: Execrate Definitions | What does execrate mean? To execrate is to detest, or to express great hatred. If you deeply dislike your boss and you curse and swear at him, this is an example of a time when you execrate. verb To declare to be hateful or abhorrent; denounce. verb To feel loathing for; abhor. verb (archaic) To invoke a curse on. verb To call down evil upon; curse. verb…
- Rating: 4.31 ⭐
- Source: https://www.yourdictionary.com/execrate
EXECRATE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Summary: execrate The man who practiced every virtue, but failed to believe, was execrated. Mankind have always execrated their crimes, but have never ceased to admire the frightful and almost superhuman energy with which they committed them. And even to-day those who execrate him seem to carry portions of his thought, in spite of themselves, in their own souls. A countless throng…
- Rating: 3.13 ⭐
- Source: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/execrate
Execrate Definition & Meaning | Britannica Dictionary
- Summary: Execrate Definition & Meaning | Britannica Dictionary execrate /ˈɛksəˌkreɪt/ verb execrates; execrated; execrating execrate /ˈɛksəˌkreɪt/ verb execrates; execrated; execrating Britannica Dictionary definition of EXECRATE [+ object] formal : to dislike and criticize (someone or something) very strongly She came to execrate the hypocritical values of…
- Rating: 3.52 ⭐
- Source: https://www.britannica.com/dictionary/execrate
What language is execrate? Explained by FAQ Blog
- Summary: What language is execrate? Explained by FAQ Blog Last Update: May 30, 2022This is a question our experts keep getting from time to time. Now, we have got the complete detailed explanation and answer for everyone, who is interested! Asked by: Mikayla Oberbrunner Score: 4.1/5 (33 votes) Execrate: To execrate is to detest, or to express great hatred. from Classical Latin execratus,…
- Rating: 1.09 ⭐
- Source: https://faq-blog.com/what-language-is-execrate