The content of this article is compiled by FAQGuide from many reputable information sources such as Reddit, Quora and Google. Now, instead of searching for answers on Reddit, Quora the hard way, you can get all the information you want in this thread.
Whats meaning of initialize? – All you need to know
What does the initialize mean?Definition of initialize transitive verb. : to set (something, such as a computer program counter) to a starting position, value, or configuration.
How do you use initialize in a sentence?Initialize sentence example When embedding, don’t forget to be aware of the other properties of the movie to initialize, including loop, autoplay, or menu selection. Some sites set up users ‘ logins to automatically initialize the Wisconsin Package.
What does initialize in C++ mean?Initialization of a variable provides its initial value at the time of construction. The initial value may be provided in the initializer section of a declarator or a new expression. It also takes place during function calls: function parameters and the function return values are also initialized
What does initialize mean Java?To initialize a variable is to give it a correct initial value. It’s so important to do this that Java either initializes a variable for you, or it indicates an error has occurred, telling you to initialize a variable. Most of the times, Java wants you to initialize the variable.
The most helpful answer about Whats meaning of initialize?
Initialize Definition & Meaning – Merriam-Webster
- Summary: Definition of INITIALIZE Examples of initialize in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web If real-time data can be put into the computer models, when the storm is on the opposite side of the Atlantic, the models have much less ‘guessing’ to do and could initialize the storm properly. — Jennifer Gray, CNN,…
- Rating: 1.24 ⭐
- Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/initialize
Initialize Definition & Meaning – Dictionary.com
- Summary: Definition of initialize | Dictionary.comTop Definitions Quiz Related Content Examples British This shows grade level based on the word’s complexity.[ ih-nish-uh-lahyz ]/ ɪˈnɪʃ əˌlaɪz /This shows grade level based on the word’s complexity.verb (used with object), in·i·tial·ized, in·i·tial·iz·ing.Computers.to set (variables, counters, switches, etc.) to their starting values at the beginning of a program or subprogram.to clear (internal memory, a disk, etc.) of previous data in preparation…
- Rating: 2.77 ⭐
- Source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/initialize
INITIALIZE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Summary: initialize Current processes require this qubit be initialized into a well-defined energy state before interfacing with it. Some homes are passed with fiber but aren’t ready for services because network gear in the central office hasn’t been initialized. Besides the interesting story, the genomic data we released here will provide a platform for more scientists to…
- Rating: 1.94 ⭐
- Source: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/initialize
What does initialized mean? | Best 2 Definitions of Initialized
- Summary: Initialized Definitions | What does initialized mean?HomeDictionary Meanings Initialized Initialized definition Meanings Sentences The definition of initialized is to have started or formatted something. An example of initialized is to have started a conversation with a new person in your class.An example of initialized is to have formatted a computer disk. verb Initialized Sentence Examples On the left side of the equal sign,…
- Rating: 1.93 ⭐
- Source: https://www.yourdictionary.com/initialized
Initialize – definition of initialize by The Free Dictionary
- Summary: initializein·i·tial·ize (ĭ-nĭsh′ə-līz′)tr.v. in·i·tial·ized, in·i·tial·iz·ing, in·i·tial·iz·es Computers1. To set (a starting value of a variable).2. To prepare (a computer or a printer) for use; boot.3. To format (a storage medium, such as a disk).in·i′tial·i·za′tion (-shə-lĭ-zā′shən) n.in·i′tial·iz′er n.American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights…
- Rating: 1.08 ⭐
- Source: https://www.thefreedictionary.com/initialize
Initialization – definition of initialization by The Free Dictionary
- Summary: initialization Also found in: Thesaurus, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia. in·i·tial·ize (ĭ-nĭsh′ə-līz′)tr.v. in·i·tial·ized, in·i·tial·iz·ing, in·i·tial·iz·es Computers1. To set (a starting value of a variable).2. To prepare (a computer or a printer) for use; boot.3. To format (a storage medium, such as a disk).in·i′tial·i·za′tion (-shə-lĭ-zā′shən) n.in·i′tial·iz′er n.American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright ©…
- Rating: 1.57 ⭐
- Source: https://www.thefreedictionary.com/initialization
Initialize – Definition, Meaning & Synonyms – Vocabulary.com
- Summary: Initialize – Definition, Meaning & Synonyms Definitions of initialize verb assign an initial value to a computer program synonyms: initialise see moresee less type of: determine, set fix conclusively or authoritatively verb divide (a disk) into marked sectors so that it may store data synonyms: format, initialise see moresee less type of: carve up, dissever, divide, separate, split,…
- Rating: 1.46 ⭐
- Source: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/initialize
What does initialize mean? – Definitions.net
- Summary: What does initialize mean? Princeton’s WordNet(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition:initialize, initialiseverbassign an initial value to a computer programformat, initialize, initialiseverbdivide (a disk) into marked sectors so that it may store data”Please format this disk before entering data!”Wiktionary(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition:initializeverbTo assign initial values to somethinginitializeverbTo assign an initial value to a variableinitializeverbTo format a storage medium prior to…
- Rating: 3.48 ⭐
- Source: https://www.definitions.net/definition/initialize