the process of helping something to develop or make progress: The diplomats acted in furtherance of national interests. He made many personal sacrifices for the furtherance of his son’s career. See. further.
There are other questions connected to the one you are searching for below. You might find it useful in some way. Check now!
Whats the meaning of furtherance? – All you need to know
What does in furtherance of meaning?furthering, advancing or helping forward
What’s the definition for furtherance?: the act of helping something to become more successful or advanced : advancement.
What does furtherance mean in a sentence?the process of helping something to develop or make progress: The diplomats acted in furtherance of national interests. He made many personal sacrifices for the furtherance of his son’s career. See
What does furtherance mean in law?FURTHERANCE Definition & Legal Meaning In criminal law, furthering, helping forward, promotion, or advancementof a criminal project or conspiracy.
What does furtherance mean in the Bible?: the act of furthering : advancement.
What’s a synonym for success?achievement. nounsomething completed successfully; goal reached. accomplishment. acquirement. acquisition.
What is denigrating about the term literature?Definition of denigrate
transitive verb. 1 : to attack the reputation of : defame denigrate one’s opponents. 2 : to deny the importance or validity of : belittle denigrate their achievements.
What is a successful person called?achiever. noun. someone who is successful because they are determined and work hard.
What is the secret of success?Be consistently candid and honest. Make it a point to speak what’s on your mind without fear of judgment. By speaking the truth and being honest, you can support your words with actions that will help you pursue your success. Simply thinking for yourself can make you unforgettable.
Explore Whats the meaning of furtherance? with tags: Furtherance meaning, Furtherance synonym, Furtherance meaning in Law, For your furtherance meaning, Furtherance in a sentence, In furtherance to the above meaning, Furtherance meaning in bengali, Furtherance meaning in Urdu
The most recent information about Whats the meaning of furtherance?
Furtherance Definition & Meaning – Merriam-Webster
- Summary: Definition of FURTHERANCE Examples of furtherance in a Sentence They made the furtherance of science their life’s work. the 1965 Civil Rights Act was a major step in the furtherance of social justice in the U.S. Recent Examples on the Web In furtherance of a solemn quiet, the G90’s engineers heaped on mass for its many delightful dampening effects. —…
- Rating: 3.65 ⭐
- Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/furtherance
Furtherance Definition & Meaning – Dictionary.com
- Summary: Definition of furtherance | Dictionary.comTop Definitions Quiz Related Content Examples British This shows grade level based on the word’s complexity.[ fur-ther-uhns ]/ ˈfɜr ðər əns /This shows grade level based on the word’s complexity.nounQUIZSHALL WE PLAY A “SHALL” VS. “SHOULD” CHALLENGE?Should you take this quiz on “shall” versus “should”? It should prove to be a quick challenge!Which form is used to state an obligation or duty someone has?Origin of…
- Rating: 2.21 ⭐
- Source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/furtherance
furtherance – Longman Dictionary
- Summary: furtherance | meaning of furtherance in Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishFrom Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishfurtherancefur‧ther‧ance /ˈfɜːðərəns $ ˈfɜːr-/ noun [uncountable] formal DEVELOPthe act or process of helping something progress or be donefurtherance of the furtherance of sciencein furtherance of something Staff are encouraged to use information resources in furtherance of their own professional interests.Examples from the Corpusfurtherance• In furtherance of…
- Rating: 4.3 ⭐
- Source: https://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/furtherance
Furtherance – Definition, Meaning & Synonyms | Vocabulary.com
- Summary: Furtherance – Definition, Meaning & Synonyms Definitions of furtherance noun encouragement of the progress or growth or acceptance of something synonyms: advancement, promotion see moresee less type of: encouragement the expression of approval and support noun the advancement of some enterprise synonyms: forwarding, promotion see moresee less type of: advancement, progress gradual improvement or growth or development Word Family EDITOR’S…
- Rating: 3.1 ⭐
- Source: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/furtherance
Furtherance Definition & Meaning | Britannica Dictionary
- Summary: Furtherance Definition & Meaning | Britannica Dictionary furtherance /ˈfɚðərəns/ noun furtherance /ˈfɚðərəns/ noun Britannica Dictionary definition of FURTHERANCE [noncount] formal : the act of helping something to become more successful or advanced : advancement They made the furtherance of science their life’s work. His main concern is with the furtherance [=promotion] of his own agenda. [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-]…
- Rating: 3.57 ⭐
- Source: https://www.britannica.com/dictionary/furtherance
>0:32Video shows what furtherance means. The act of furthering or helping forward. Promotion.. Advancement or progress.. Furtherance Meaning.YouTube · SDictionary · Apr 19, 2015
Best 6 Definitions of Furtherance – YourDictionary
- Summary: Furtherance Definitions | What does furtherance mean?HomeDictionary Meanings Furtherance Furtherance definition Meanings Synonyms Sentences The definition of a furtherance is the act of helping, or an advancement. An example of a furtherance is an internship that gives experience before applying to jobs. noun The act of furthering or helping forward. noun A furthering, or helping forward; advancement; promotion. noun The act of furthering, advancing, or helping forward. The furtherance of…
- Rating: 1.91 ⭐
- Source: https://www.yourdictionary.com/furtherance
In furtherance of Definition | Law Insider
- Summary: In furtherance of Definition | Law InsiderRelated to In furtherance ofthe Constitution means the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, Act 108 of 1996STATE OF ss.: COUNTY OF ) On this ___ day of ________, 19__, before me, a notary public in and for the State of ____________, personally appeared __________ _________, known to me who, being by me duly sworn, did depose and say that he resides at…
- Rating: 3.75 ⭐
- Source: https://www.lawinsider.com/dictionary/in-furtherance-of
furtherance Definitions and Synonyms – Macmillan Dictionary
- Summary: FURTHERANCE (noun) American English definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary Collocations Thesaurus Blog BuzzWord Open Dictionary Resources Quizzes Videos Search BuzzWord Open Dictionary Resources Quizzes Videos Collocations Thesaurus Blog Search IDMfurtherance Definitions and Synonymsnoun uncountable formalUS /ˈfɜrð(ə)rəns/ DEFINITIONS1 1the process of helping something to develop successfullyHe devoted his life to the furtherance of peace.The government has pledged to spend the money in furtherance…
- Rating: 2.42 ⭐
- Source: https://www.macmillandictionary.com/us/dictionary/american/furtherance
What does furtherance mean? – Definitions.net
- Summary: What does furtherance mean? Princeton’s WordNet(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition:promotion, furtherance, advancementnounencouragement of the progress or growth or acceptance of somethingforwarding, furtherance, promotionnounthe advancement of some enterprise”his experience in marketing resulted in the forwarding of his career”Wiktionary(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition:furtherancenounThe act of furthering or helping forwardfurtherancenounPromotion.furtherancenounAdvancement or progress.Samuel Johnson’s Dictionary(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition:FurtherancenounPromotion; advancement; help.Etymology: from further.The Gauls learned them first,…
- Rating: 3.53 ⭐
- Source: https://www.definitions.net/definition/furtherance
Furtherance Definition and Meaning – Bible Dictionary
- Summary: Further; Furtherance Definition and Meaning – Bible Dictionary FURTHER; FURTHERANCE fur’-ther, fur’-therans (yacaph; eti, prokope); Further, adverb and adjective, is comparative of “forth,” meaning “to a greater distance,” “something more,” “moreover,” etc.; the verb “to further,” means “to help forward,” “advance,” “assist.” The verb occurs (Ezra 8:36) as the translation of nasa’, “to lift up”: “They furthered the people and the house of God” (compare 1 Kings 9:11; Ezra…
- Rating: 2.67 ⭐
- Source: https://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/further-furtherance/