And here’s the answer you’re looking for. A collection of related questions and answers you may need from time to time.
Whats the meaning of reask? – All of the useful answers
Verb. (transitive) To ask again. I’ll…Verb. (transitive) To ask again. I’ll reask my original question.
No, reask is not in the…No, reask is not in the scrabble dictionary.
: to do something that may…: to do something that may result in something bad or unpleasant happening We should stop for more gas. We probably have enough, but I don’t want to risk it.
try to persuade someonetry to persuade someone
Explore Whats the meaning of reask? with tags: Re asked synonym, Risk meaning, Dictionary, Reason synonym, Risk meaning in Hindi, Ask synonym, Repeat synonym, Resk
Relevant info about Whats the meaning of reask?
Best 1 Definitions of Reask – YourDictionary
- Summary: Reask Definitions | What does reask mean? To ask again. I’ll reask my original question. verb 2 Advertisement Origin of reask re- + ask From Wiktionary
- Author: yourdictionary.com
- Rating: 3.98 ⭐
- Source: https://www.yourdictionary.com/reask
reask – Wiktionary
- Summary: reask – Wiktionary Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary Jump to navigation Jump to search English Etymology re- + ask Verb reask (third-person singular simple present reasks, present participle reasking, simple past and past participle reasked) (transitive) To ask again. I’ll reask my original question. Anagrams Akers, Kaser, Kears, Rakes, akers, asker, eskar, kesar, rakes, reaks, saker, skare, skear Retrieved from “https://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=reask&oldid=61063214” Categories: English terms prefixed with re-English lemmasEnglish verbsEnglish…
- Author: en.wiktionary.org
- Rating: 2.66 ⭐
- Source: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/reask
REASON | meaning, definition in Cambridge English Dictionary
- Summary: reason reason noun (EXPLANATION) not standard The reason I walked out was because I was bored.She was furious, and with reason (= with good cause). Thesaurus: synonyms, antonyms, and examples reasonI frankly don’t understand the reason for the delay.causeInvestigators have not yet determined the cause of the fire. rootWe need to get to the root of her problems.motiveThere seems to have been no motive for the murder.ground(s)On what grounds was she dismissed? See more results » SMART Vocabulary: related words…
- Author: dictionary.cambridge.org
- Rating: 1.45 ⭐
- Source: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/reason
reask – definition and meaning – Wordnik
- Summary: reask — definition, examples, related words and more at Wordnik Definitions from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License. verb transitive To ask again. Etymologies from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License re- + ask Support Help support Wordnik (and make this page ad-free) by adopting the word reask. Examples Forty minutes later, on the 17th reask, 4.7 billion TV sets will be pegged on this debate. The…
- Author: wordnik.com
- Rating: 4.85 ⭐
- Source: https://www.wordnik.com/words/reask