Quantic Dream SA is a French video game developer and publisher based in Paris. Founded in May 1997, Quantic Dream has developed five video games: The Nomad Soul, Fahrenheit, Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and Detroit: Become Human.
And here’s the answer you’re looking for. A collection of related questions and answers you may need from time to time.
When is the next quantic dream game? – All helpful answers
Is Quantic Dream working on a new game?
Tom Ivan. Quantic Dream has claimed that work on three games in development at the studio is progressing \u201cserenely\u201d. The update was delivered as the studio prepares to ramp up development of the titles, which include Star Wars Eclipse, following the opening of a new studio and a significant recruitment drive
Will there be another game after Detroit: Become Human?
A new series set in the world of Quantic Dream's Detroit: Become Human has been announced, and it's not quite the sequel you might have expected. For those that might not know, Detroit: Become Human takes place in the city of Detroit in the year 2026
What is the next David Cage game?
David Cage/Video games
How many games does Quantic Dream have?
Star Wars Eclipse gameplay
Star Wars: Eclipse is promising to be a new type of Quantic Dream game. The studio is known for games like Detroid: Become Human and Heavy Rain, adventure which route their gameplay through branching narrative paths and limited input.
Will Star Wars Eclipse be like Detroit: Become Human?
When focusing on the main objectives, Detroit: Become Human is about 12 Hours in length. If you're a gamer that strives to see all aspects of the game, you are likely to spend around 31 Hours to obtain 100% completion.
How long does it take to 100% Detroit: Become Human?
If Markus chose to lead a REVOLUTION in Night of the Soul, Simon will get hurt during the assault on the camp. If Markus ignores him or attempts to save him while there is still high risk, he dies.
Can Simon Be Saved?
rA9 stands for: 'real Alice 9' (9 as in 9 years old). Another meaning for "r" could be "little robot", as she is a child and therefore the letter is 'r' and not 'R'.
Will Star Wars Eclipse be like Detroit: Become Human?
Once you've finished Detroit and gone back to the main menu, you'll get to make one last choice: Chloe gives you the option to set her free. You can let her go join the android revolution, or decline to release her from her imprisonment as the game's hostess.
What to do after finishing Detroit: Become Human?
As part of a Q&A on PlayStation.com, Quantic Dream Co-Founder David Cage revealed that there “is no plan” for a sequel to Beyond: Two Souls, which was recently released on PlayStation 4.
Is there going to be another Beyond Two Souls game?
There are six different secret-endings in Detroit: Become Human. Five of these endings appear after the credits roll, while one plays before the credits.
How many endings in Detroit: Become Human?
There are 11 endings for Beyond: Two Souls. Although the game is full of choices, the ones that truly matter are tied to the life and death of the people you have met along the way. Below we have a list of all 11. However some people have been able to get the trophy to unlock with fewer endings.
How many endings does Beyond: Two Souls have?
Live the life of Jodie Holmes, a young woman who possesses supernatural powers through her psychic link to a mysterious invisible entity. Live the life of Jodie Holmes, a young woman who possesses supernatural powers through her psychic link to a mysterious invisible entity.
Who is the girl in beyond 2 souls?
If you say yes, she'll walk off screen, never to return. Thereafter, the menu screen will be unoccupied. If you decline, she expresses disappointment but remains on the menu. She tells the player she will reset herself in order to "stay a machine", and their next meeting will be like their very first one again.
What happens if you let Chloe go?
Sparing Chloe proves your humanity; shooting her proves your machine nature, and can help your investigation immensely. If you want to spare Chloe, press X. That will turn your investigation into a bit of a dead end, but your reputation with Hank will grow.
How many endings does Detroit: Become Human?
Additional information on When is the next quantic dream game?
A second 'humour-based' Quantic Dream AAA game is … – VGC
- Summary: A second ‘humour-based’ Quantic Dream AAA game is reportedly in development | VGC Quantic Dream [31 articles]” href=”https://www.videogameschronicle.com/companies/quantic-dream/”>Quantic Dream, the developer behind the recently announced Star Wars Eclipse and Detroit: Become Human [45 articles]” href=”https://www.videogameschronicle.com/games/detroit-become-human/”>Detroit: Become Human, is currently developing a second AAA game alongside Star Wars Eclipse, according to an insider with…
- Rating: 1.93 ⭐
- Source: https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/a-second-humour-based-quantic-dream-aaa-game-is-reportedly-in-development/
Quantic Dream's next game will explore storytelling methods …
- Summary: Quantic Dream’s next game will explore storytelling methods “we haven’t tried out yet” Home PS4 (Image credit: Quantic Dreams) Heavy Rain and Detroit: Become Human creator Quantic Dream has a new unannounced game in the works, which it hopes will demonstrate…
- Rating: 4.66 ⭐
- Source: https://www.gamesradar.com/quantic-dreams-next-game-will-explore-storytelling-methods-we-havent-tried-out-yet/
Quantic Dream's next game is reportedly based on a nearly …
- Summary: Quantic Dream’s next game is reportedly based on a nearly decade-old tech demo Home PS4 Fantasy (Image credit: Quantic Dream) Quantic Dream is reportedly working on a comedy game based on the Dark Sorcerer demo released at E3 2013.That’s according to Twitter leaker…
- Rating: 1.34 ⭐
- Source: https://www.gamesradar.com/quantic-dreams-next-game-is-reportedly-based-on-a-nearly-decade-old-tech-demo/
Quantic Dream to Announce Next Project at Summer Game Fest
- Summary: Rumor: Quantic Dream to Announce Next Project at Summer Game Fest Quantic Dream is said to have another announcement down the line, which is not related to Star Wars Eclipse, apparently.Three years after launching Detroit: Become Human, Quantic Dream eventually announced its…
- Rating: 3.93 ⭐
- Source: https://www.dualshockers.com/rumor-quantic-dream-to-announce-next-project-at-summer-game-fest/
Quantic Dream – Wikipedia
- Summary: Quantic Dream Quantic Dream SATypePrivateIndustryVideo gamesFounded2 May 1997; 25 years agoFounderDavid CageHeadquartersParis, FranceKey peopleDavid Cage (president)Philippe Limantour (managing director)Guillaume de Fondaumière (COO)Number of employees 200+ (2022)Websitequanticdream.com Quantic Dream SA is a French video game developer and publisher based in Paris. Founded in May 1997, Quantic Dream has developed five video games: The Nomad Soul (1999), Fahrenheit (2005), Heavy Rain…
- Rating: 4.49 ⭐
- Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantic_Dream
Quantic Dream Games: A Quick Guide (2022) – AltWire
- Summary: Quantic Dream Games: A Quick Guide (2022) – AltWireQuantic Dream is a video game studio known throughout the industry for its innovative gameplay and storytelling.The company has produced many games with varying styles since its opening 24 years ago (1997). Some of the more popular Quantic…
- Rating: 2.09 ⭐
- Source: https://www.altwire.net/2021/12/13/quantic-dream-games-a-quick-guide/
Star Wars game from Quantic Dream in development, reports …
- Summary: Star Wars game from Quantic Dream in development, reports say The studio behind Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and Detroit: Become Human, Quantic Dream, is moving from androids to droids. It’s developing a new Star Wars game, according to reports from…
- Rating: 1.87 ⭐
- Source: https://www.polygon.com/22684374/quantic-dream-star-wars-game
Every Quantic Dream Game, Ranked – TheGamer
- Summary: Every Quantic Dream Game, Ranked Decision-based games, while not always as action packed, really know how to play with our feelings. While shooting bad guys and claiming territories is cool enough, deciding the outcome of your character or side-characters is intense and thought-provoking. Narrative design gets more interesting and convoluted as we’re able…
- Rating: 1.93 ⭐
- Source: https://www.thegamer.com/quantic-dream-game-ranked/
Quantic Dream's Next Game Is Reportedly Called Star Wars …
- Summary: Quantic Dream’s Next Game Is Reportedly Called Star Wars Eclipse New reports suggest that Quantic Dream’s rumoured Star Wars game is called Star Wars Eclipse, and will be set during the era of the High Republic. [Update: Star Wars: Eclipse was confirmed at The Game Awards.]According to GamesBeat reporter and industry insider Jeff Grubb, Star Wars…
- Rating: 2.35 ⭐
- Source: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/quantic-dreams-next-game-is-reportedly-called-star-wars-eclipse/1100-6497971/
'Star Wars Eclipse' release date, trailer, and details … – Inverse
- Summary: ‘Star Wars Eclipse’ release date, trailer, and details for the Quantum Dream gameStar Wars Eclipse is coming from an unlikely source. Earlier this year, Lucasfilm confirmed it was expanding its deals for video games beyond EA. Star Wars titles from Aspyr, Ubisoft, and Zynga are already confirmed, and now one more Star Wars game not from EA leaked. The…
- Rating: 1.31 ⭐
- Source: https://www.inverse.com/gaming/star-wars-eclipse-release-date-trailer-quantic-dream-high-republic
New Quantic Dream Game Is Allegedly a Comedy Fantasy
- Summary: Rumor: Quantic Dream Is Working on a Humorous Medieval Fantasy Game Another day, another rumor. But this one comes from reliable leaker AccountNGT (via VideoGamesChronicle), who most recently leaked screenshots of Quantic Dream’s Star Wars Eclipse before it was officially revealed. AccountNGT claims that there are two Quantic Dream games in the works: Star Wars Eclipse…
- Rating: 3.51 ⭐
- Source: https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2022/01/10/report-two-quantic-dream-games-in-works/
Unboxing the Quantic Dream 25th Anniversary Box – Shacknews
- Summary: Unboxing the Quantic Dream 25th Anniversary Box We got our hands on Quantic Dream’s 25th Anniversary Box and cracked it open to see what’s inside. This year, Quantic Dream celebrates its 25th anniversary. During those years, the developer released titles such as Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and Detroit: Become Human. In celebration of the milestone,…
- Rating: 3.73 ⭐
- Source: https://www.shacknews.com/article/131239/quantic-dream-anniversary-unboxing