: a state or condition of extreme confusion, agitation, or commotion. Answer the questions you are looking for here. Top of the most correct and useful answers are shared for free.
When someone is turmoil? – Here are all the useful methods
Turmoil is defined as a state…Turmoil is defined as a state of upset and confusion. An example of turmoil is the feelings one has if they need to quickly relocate to a new city. (obsolete, intransitive) To be disquieted or confused; to be in commotion. Harassing labour; trouble; disturbance.
distress. dither. ferment. flurry. free-for-all.distress. dither. ferment. flurry. free-for-all.
Explore When someone is turmoil? with tags: Turmoil meaning, Emotional turmoil meaning, Turmoil synonym, Turmoil meaning in Hindi, Turmoil in a sentence, Inner turmoil meaning, Political turmoil meaning, What does turmoil mean in the bible
The best fruitful answer to When someone is turmoil?
Turmoil Definition & Meaning – Dictionary.com
- Summary: Definition of turmoil | Dictionary.comTop Definitions Synonyms Quiz Related Content Examples British This shows grade level based on the word’s complexity.[ tur-moil ]/ ˈtɜr mɔɪl /This shows grade level based on the word’s complexity.Definition of turmoilnouna state of great commotion, confusion, or disturbance; tumult; agitation; disquiet: mental turmoil caused by difficult decisions.Obsolete. hard labor; toil.QUIZSHALL WE PLAY A “SHALL” VS. “SHOULD” CHALLENGE?Should you take this quiz on “shall”…
- Author: dictionary.com
- Rating: 4.14 ⭐
- Source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/turmoil
TURMOIL | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Summary: turmoil Meaning of turmoil in English Examples of turmoil turmoil It started to fall off and there were so many things going on, so much turmoil. A so-called limited war will leave little more than a calamitous legacy of human suffering, political turmoil, and spiritual disillusionment. These trends have resulted in financial turmoil for the coal industry. What we’re hearing suggests that the company is facing a lot of…
- Author: dictionary.cambridge.org
- Rating: 3.75 ⭐
- Source: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/turmoil
Turmoil – Definition, Meaning & Synonyms – Vocabulary.com
- Summary: Turmoil – Definition, Meaning & Synonyms Mashed potatoes flew in one direction, peas in another. Kids were standing on chairs. The principal was shouting, but no one listened. “Food fight!” the seniors cried. The cafeteria was in a state of turmoil. Turmoil rhymes with boil — think of the way that boiling water moves, and you’ll understand what turmoil looks like. It refers…
- Author: vocabulary.com
- Rating: 3.01 ⭐
- Source: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/turmoil
Turmoil Definition, Meaning & Synonyms – Vocabulary.com
- Summary: The World’s Fastest Dictionary | Vocabulary.com SKIP TO CONTENT turmoil a violent disturbance tremble move quickly and involuntarily up and down or sideways thermopile a kind of thermometer for measuring heat radiation Trumbull American Revolutionary leader who as governor of Connecticut provided supplies for the Continental Army (1710-1785) farm bill a statute that would regulate farm production and prices trample tread or stomp heavily or roughly dry mop a dry swab for dusting…
- Author: vocabulary.com
- Rating: 4.81 ⭐
- Source: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/dari%20mobil
Best 7 Definitions of Turmoil – YourDictionary
- Summary: Turmoil Definitions | What does turmoil mean?HomeDictionary Meanings Turmoil Turmoil definition Meanings Synonyms Sentences A state of extreme confusion or agitation; commotion or tumult. A country in turmoil over labor strikes. noun (obsolete) To harass with commotion; to disquiet; to worry. verb Turmoil is defined as a state of upset and confusion. An example of turmoil is the feelings one has if they need to quickly relocate to a new city. noun (obsolete,…
- Author: yourdictionary.com
- Rating: 4.88 ⭐
- Source: https://www.yourdictionary.com/turmoil
Turmoil – Urban Dictionary
- Summary: Urban Dictionary: TurmoilThe state of violent agitation.The world is in turmoil.The pig flu reached pandemic proportions.by BlackPohatu November 25, 2016FlagGet the Turmoil mug.Advertise here for $5/dayTurmoilA state of complete confusion, uncertainty, disorder and chaos.Often used to describe the personal lives of accountants and engineers.Stranger #1: “Jesus, what’s wrong with them?” Stranger #2: “oh they are in turmoil, their lives are like dry handjobs.”by Thenicktionary April 24, 2017FlagGet the Turmoil mug.TurmoilA flammable state of voidful confusion. Usually…
- Author: urbandictionary.com
- Rating: 3.76 ⭐
- Source: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Turmoil
turmoil – definition and meaning – Wordnik
- Summary: turmoil — definition, examples, related words and more at Wordnik Definitions from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition. noun A state of extreme confusion or agitation; commotion or tumult. from The Century Dictionary. To disturb; agitate; trouble; disquiet. To labor amid trouble, worriment, or vexation; be disquieted or in trouble; worry. noun Distracting stir, bustle, commotion, confusion, or din; tumult; disturbance; agitation; trouble; disquiet. noun Synonyms Confusion, bustle, uproar….
- Author: wordnik.com
- Rating: 1.68 ⭐
- Source: http://wordnik.com/words/turmoil